Existential Philosophy from Books and Research Papers
- Basic Understanding of Reading , Writing and Speaking English
This Course focuses on Existential Philosophers and their works this course will help you broaden the perspective about the universe and get you closer to Life and Death.
1) It will help you in Critical Thinking about, why we exist.
2) It will be a Beginning for your Journey in Philosophy.
3) It will make you want to explore more about philosophy and dive deep into the subject.
Who this course is for:
- Students interested in Philosophy
- 15:00Introduction To Philosophy
- 00:34Reading and Exploring Content of Philosophy
My name is Arun Kumar Kootharasan Nadar. I was born in the southern state of India, in Tamil Nadu. and was brought up in Mumbai. I Pursued My Bachelours Degree in Architecture from Dr. D.Y. Patil College Of Architecture, Pune, India. And graduated in 2019. now currently I am pursuing my master's degree in urban design from Rizvi college of architecture, Mumbai, India.