Exercise Away Your Shoulder Pain
What you'll learn
- Alleviate shoulder pain and improve shoulder function at home.
- You'll need to know that it could take days to weeks for this course to take effect. It will take time to become more flexible and stronger.
I'm so excited to share the long awaited Shoulder Pain Home Program. I designed this program because I continually have friends and family members from other parts of the country who needed to deal with their shoulder pain and I felt I couldn't help them through a simple email or phone call. This program shows you all the steps.
What You're Getting:
- You're own personalized game plan to reduce or limit your shoulder discomfort
- A progression of exercises to limit stress and strain on the shoulder
- A way to avoid going to the doctor
- Save money
How long will this take?
- There is a 4 minute description of what we'll be doing and how we're going to do it
- Then a 10 minute video showing you the progression of exercises
- You will want to refer back to this course multiple times
- So 15 minutes for the first run, then about 2-3 minutes to review every time you're ready to progress to the next exercise.
Who Has This Video Helped?
Robby Bursey - former collegiate pitcher - “"I spent my first 21 years pitching competitively for my Little League, high school, and collegiate baseball teams. For most of that time I found myself to always be loose, flexible and healthy. Unfortunately, as I have entered my 30's I have been struggling with shoulder pain from the overuse created during all of those years playing ball. After consulting with Dr. Hoar I noticed improved flexibility and performance within my shoulders. The combination of training and education has dramatically improved the number of activities that I can participate in. I am now in two softball leagues and I swim and bike regularly. I've visited plenty of doctors in the past but nothing has worked as well as this."
Who this course is for:
- People in mild to moderate shoulder pain who are looking for a quick game plan to reduce shoulder pain.
Dr. Scott Hoar is a sports medicine consultant and chiropractor from Boynton Beach, FL. He practices at Mobility 4 Life Chiropractic and Sports Medicine and is an instructor for the Elite Fitness Academy. He is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) and has worked with multiple NFL combine prep programs and is trained by the Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) to address golfers' looking to improve their performance. He is also a member of the advisory board to the Elite Fitness Institute. Patients under Dr. Hoar's care heal their pain, avoid surgery, and get back to the activities they love, lose weight and break personal performance records.