Executive Coaching and Entrepreneurship Development
What you'll learn
- Define coaching, mentoring and the GROW model.
- Identify and set appropriate goals using the SMART technique of goal setting.
- Identify the steps necessary in defining the current state or reality of your employee’s situation.
- Identify the steps needed in defining options for your employee and turn them into a preliminary plan.
- Identify the steps in developing a finalized plan or wrapping it up and getting your employee motivated to accomplish those plans.
- Identify the benefits of building and fostering trust with your employee.
- Identify the steps in giving effective feedback while maintaining trust.
- Identify and overcoming common obstacles to the growth and development of your employee.
- Identify when the coaching is at an end and transitioning your employee to other growth opportunities.
- Identify the difference between mentoring and coaching, using both to enable long-term development through a positive relationship with your employee.
- There is no prerequisite for this course
This course is for anyone who wants to improve their lives, increase productivity and impact the lives of others. The coaching and mentoring approach are undoubtedly the most effective way of helping others to achieve optimum performance. Coaching is a process of relationship building and defining goals; how you coach is related directly to how well you can foster a great working relationship with your peers by understanding them and setting a strategic goal. A great coach enables us to discover our weaknesses, create action plans and realize our hidden strengths.
This course combines coaching with dynamic and personalized experiences to accelerate participants’ long-term professional development and drive personal growth enabling participants to become high-performer ready to tackle whatever comes their way. An efficient mentoring process needs to meet the individual needs of its mentees to achieve the organization’s goals. A mentor needs to acknowledge the hard work of mentees and appreciate them in front of others. Give them their due credit. Make them feel important. Every mentee expects their mentor to be polite to them. Lend a sympathetic ear to their difficulties in learning and performing and help them whenever possible.
Defining Coaching and Mentoring
Understanding the Reality
The Importance of Trust
Reaching the End
How Mentoring Differs from Coaching
Who this course is for:
The video is 60 minutes long and interactive, using illustrations to reinforce the lessons, assessment questions, and case studies.
Who this course is for:
- Students who wishes to improve the personal development skills
- Leader or manager who wishes to improve their team / employee performance.
ATS e-Learning is an innovative services organization that offers end-to-end eLearning solutions to its business clients, individual students and training partners. Our goal is to deliver high-quality, impactful training content that educates and empowers the mind.
Our solutions revolve around learner-centricity to help our customers meet their mandate of achieving high performance and tangible gains. We do this by striking a balance between learner’s experience, technology, and business or personal needs.
We view learning as a continual process that never stops, and for us to excel in the 21st-century tech-savvy world, we must acquire new skills, garner new knowledge and become critical thinkers.