Executive Coaching and Business Case Development
What you'll learn
- Recognize the benefits of adequate preparation for a coaching session, determine which coaching opportunities exist within a given scenario
- Use appropriate techniques to persuade a coachee that coaching is needed, and identify examples of the appropriate actions to take when planning and preparing
- Identify the benefits of applying a structured approach to coaching, identify the elements of SMART coaching goals
- Establish the reality of a situation, evaluate development options in a coaching session in a given scenario, and effectively wra
- Recognize the benefits of following up the coaching session, apply techniques to ensure that a coachee realizes his or her coaching goals
- Determine whether the appropriate level of support was provided to coachees in a given situation.
- Understand the benefits, functions, elements and marketing components of a good business case.
- Research and align your project with given business processes and corporate strategy, and identify the best arguments to convince decision makers.
- Build and design your business case documentation for impact and persuasion
- There are no special requirements for this course. Yet, understanding a professional and business like environment will facilitate learning.
About the Course
This course has two main sections: one focused on effective business coaching, and the second focused on developing a successful business case. Two separate courses that already have more than 2000 students registered together.
The section on The Key Stages of Coaching will involve learners in the process of discovery, goal setting, action planning, and follow-up that distinguishes coaching from other development methods.
After completing the second section, you will be able to build an effective business case. You will understand what makes a business case, how to prepare one and how to design business cases to persuade decision makers.
Understanding what is a good business case will be followed by a description of the functions and elements of a business case. You will learn how to research and what to research in order to prepare yourself and how to align business case with organizational strategy.
Finding the best angle and making an effort to polish your business case will increase your chances. So, you will learn about the principles of business case design to respond to your identified decision makers.
This course is for anyone in an organization who has a role in improving the performance of co-workers, keeping in mind the fact that coaching is not solely a top-down activity.
Typically, coaching involves team members, team leaders, and supervisors, including senior managers and CEOs. But, everyone can benefit.
My name is Sorin, and I will be your instructor. I have been working as a manager and trainer for the last 10 years, and I used to coach young professionals.
And, the plan is to share with you what I have learned from my experience, and to pass on what I have learned during my training, a while ago.
There are 3 stages of coaching to learn: preparing to coach, structuring and delivering coaching sessions, and following up on the coaching session.
A 12 Steps approach will guide your learning and practice:
- Choose your business idea,
- Define your business objective,
- Determine the functions of your business case,
- Prepare a generic structure of a business case (marketing components included),
- Research your business idea by needed topics and using appropriate research methods,
- Analyze and compile results of research,
- Align business idea, strategy and processes,
- Determine the best angle to sell your business case,
- Write your business case content,
- Adapt your business case to various decision makers,
- Emphasize high impact elements, and
- Prepare to 'sell' your business case.
So, if this is of interest for you, go ahead and hit the Register button. Or, if you are not yet convinced, please try the free preview lectures first. Thank you, and see you on the inside!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone in an organization who has a role in improving the performance of co-workers, keeping in mind the fact that coaching is not solely a top-down activity.
- Typically, coaching involves team members, team leaders, and supervisors, including senior managers and CEOs, but anyone interested can participate.
Sorin Dumitrascu here! I'm a certified trainer, project manager, and public manager with over 15 years of experience in managing, consulting and designing and delivering online training courses.
I have a Masters degree in International Relations and Policy Making, a Bachelor degree in Public Administration and a professional degree of Public Manager.
I'm specialised in business management, HR management, career development, project management, operations management and business analysis certification and career development courses.
I teach what I practice. I currently work, as a consultant and instructor, in various projects of United Nations, European Union, national and international NGOs and private companies - providing expertise in general management, industrial relations, prisons and corrections and adult education.
Whether you're looking to upskill or simply need guidance, I'm here to help you reach your goals!
#Training #Certified #PublicManager #BusinessManagement #HRManagement #ProjectManagement #OperationsManagement #BusinessAnalysis