Exception Handling in Python Programming/Script for Projects
What you'll learn
- Master all of the basics of Exception Handling in Python
- Learn Advanced features of Exception Handling in Python
- Get the skills to apply exception handling in Python Projects
- Create robust software by mastering Exception Handling in Python
- Concepts of exception Handling explained with visualizations
- To the point explanation, no waste of time
- Get the confidence to face Python coding interviews
- Get the ability to write readable and efficient programs
- Quiz questions
- Practice exercises with Solutions
- Basic Knowledge of Python
This Exception Handling in Python course is thoroughly detailed, to the point and does not waste any time. It provides numerous quiz questions and exercises with solutions to strengthen your understanding of Exception handling in Python.
Exception handling code gives your program the ability to handle any failures or problems that occur during execution time. This course will show you how to make your software robust by handling exceptions in Python.
In this course we will start from scratch and I will teach you everything you need to know about Exception Handling in Python.
This course includes the following -
Types of errors
Strategies to deal with exceptions
Default Exception Handling
Built in Exceptions : Python Exceptions Class Hierarchy
Custom Exception Handling by using try-except
Catching Multiple exceptions
What to do inside an exception handler
How to get the exception details
Reraising the exception
Chaining of exceptions
Introduction to Context Managers
Examples of Context Managers
Built in Context Managers
Nested with statement
By the end of this course, you will be fluent in exception handling in Python and will be able to apply that knowledge in real life projects to create robust software.
According to recent surveys, Python is one the most popular programming languages in the world. It is used by tech giants like Google, Amazon, Instagram, Facebook and NASA. Knowledge of Python is an important prerequisite for working in emerging fields such as Data science, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning Exception Handling in Python from scratch
- Python programmers who want to create robust software by mastering Exception Handling in Python
Deepali Srivastava has a Master's degree in Mathematics and is the author of popular books "C in Depth" and "Data Structures Through C in Depth" helped 370,000+ students. She loves programming, DSA and is passionate about teaching. Whether writing a book or making a course, she always tries to present the concepts in a simplified way which helps students develop interest in the topic being taught. Her books have been appreciated by students and she hopes that her online courses will also prove to be helpful.