Excel VBA/Macros foundations for beginners
- 9 hours on-demand video
- 6 articles
- 39 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- By the end of the course, You will have developed a solid foundation in Excel VBA that will enable you to tackle more advanced topics in Excel VBA with ease.
- Learn how to deal with cells, worksheets, workbooks, and other objects in Excel using the VBA Language
- Learning one programming language can help you learn other programming languages as well!
- You should be an intermediate user of Excel
- You need to know how to write formulas, use pivot tables and draw charts.
- You need to have Excel 2007 or later
Learn step by step how to automate your spreadsheets using the power of programming in Excel!
This course is designed to teach beginners who have no background in programming how to program in Excel VBA!
What you need before taking this course
- The will to learn !
- You need to be at least an intermediate user of Excel, know how to write formulas, draw charts and use pivot tables.
A Powerful Skill at Your Fingertips
Learning how to program in Excel will increase your market value and allow you to save time on your spreadsheets.
It will also be a great way to tap into the world of programming, and will help lay the foundation in case you need to learn any other programming language!
Who is the target audience?
This course is targeted towards beginners who want to start learning how to program in Excel.
If you don't know anything about Macros/VBA language, then this course is for you.
If you can only record Macros, but don't know how to write VBA code, then this course is for you as well.
If you already know how to write VBA code, including IF statements,Loops, and use Events, then this course isn't for you.
You need to be someone who knows his way around Excel and knows how to write formulas,use pivot tables, and draw charts.
- Someone who wants to learn how to program/write code in Excel using the Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) language.
- Needs to know how to write formulas, use pivot tables and draw charts in Excel.
In this lecture, students will have an introduction about the course contents,objectives and target audience.
This lecture explains the difference between recording macros and writing VBA code.
This lecture explains the syntax of the VBA language.