Visual Basic of Applications: Become Excel VBA Programmer
What you'll learn
- Over 35 Lectures and 3 Hours of Video Content
- Learn to Record, Write and Dubug Basic and Semi Adv. Macro
- Learn the use of Inputbox, Do....Loop, Do while and Do Until, For.....Next
- Writing Personal Macro, Worksheet and Workbook Events, VB Protection
- Userforms, Define short cut key, Defined Functions, Error handing, break points
- Learn the best way to use Range, Cells and Offset to access the cells
- You should have at least beginner level knowledge of Excel
In this course, Learn how to unlock the power of Microsoft's VBA programming language to build effective and powerful programs.
You will first learn how to record a Basic macro, how to define Short cut key, how to debug and run macros. Once you are comfortable with VBA environment, we will cover most frequently used commands like Do while, For Next, Input box, Userform, Workbook and worksheet Events. At last we shall take many practical long problems to advance your knowledge on VBA.
The best way to learn Macro is to learn it with case studies. With case studies, you develop your creativity. You will learn multiple ways to write a program with different coding.
Once you learn VBA, the task that you do in several hours, you will be able to complete that in just few seconds. You will be able to perform even that task which is not possible with Only Excel.
Who this course is for:
- One who want to make full use of Excel and solve problems which is beyond the Excel.
- Anyone who wants to learn how to write VBA in a professoinal environment
- Anyone who wants to add weight to resume and value to their current or potential employer
I am Manoj Kumar. I am an MBA (Finance) from ICFAI and CFA level 3 candidate from CFA Institute, USA. I am running Investment Banking Institute, New Delhi. I teach Adv Excel, VBA, Dashboards, Financial Modeling, Valuations & M&A. I have been into consulting in Project Finance before moving to training.
Areas of Training: Excel, VBA,Dashboard Designing,Financial Modeling, Valuation & M&A Have trained in WNS, Global Energy, Intec Capital, Creative Web Mobi, ICOFP, GNIM etc Conducted more than 150 open workshops and trained more than 2500 participants Developed Video based Training courses on Various SubectsMy passion for training led me to start the IB Institute in New Delhi, India. I have two years of rich experience in the fields of Investment Banking, Corporate Valuation, Equity Research and Consulting for Project appraisal.
I have conducted more then 150 workshops for various colleges and corporate houses. I am Certified Excel Specialist and Trainer from Microsoft.