Microsoft Excel - Top 51 Formulas in 50 minutes
What you'll learn
- Learn 51 most powerful functions and formulas in Microsoft Excel from Six Categories
- Learn Financial Functions - FV, PV, NPV, PMT, PPMT
- Learn Lookup & Reference Functions - VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH, INDEXMATCH
- Learn Logical Functions - IF, IFS, IFNA, IFERROR, AND, OR
- Learn Mathematics functions - SUM, SUMIF, SUMIFS, AVERAGE, COUNT, COUNTA, COUNTBLANK, COUNTIF, COUNTIFS, MAX, MIN, ROUND, ROUNDDOWN, ROUNDUP
- Learn Text functions - CONCAT, UPPER, PROPER, LOWER, LEN, REPLACE, SUBSTITUTES, LEFT, RIGHT, MID, TRIM
- Learn Date & Time Functions - NOW, TODAY, DAY, MONTH, YEAR, TIME, HOUR, MINUTE, SECOND
- A basic knowledge of how to use Excel is needed.
- This course was created using Excel 2019, but all of the information is suitable for other versions of Excel as well, such as Excel 2013 or Excel 2016.
FULL COURSE DESCRIPTION:
It's time to show Excel who's boss. Whether you're starting from square one or aspiring to become an absolute Excel power user, you've come to the right place. This course will give you a deep understanding of the advanced Excel formulas and functions that transform Excel from a basic spreadsheet program into a dynamic and powerful analytics tool.
If you're ready to gain full control of Excel Formulas TODAY, take the “Microsoft Excel - Top 51 Formulas in 50 minutes " course right now and master the following formulas:
· Financial Functions - PV, FV, NPV, PMT, PPMT
· Lookup & Reference Functions such as - VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH, INDEXMATCH
· Logical Functions - IF, IFS, IFNA, IFERROR, OR, AND
· Math & Trig Functions - SUM, SUMIF, SUMIFS, AVERAGE, COUNT, COUNTA, COUNTBLANK, COUNTIF, COUNTIFS, MAX, MIN, ROUND, ROUNDDOWN, ROUNDUP
· Text Functions - CONCAT, UPPER, PROPER, LOWER, LEN, REPLACE, SUBSTITUTES, LEFT, RIGHT, MID, TRIM
· Date & Time Functions - NOW, TODAY, DAY, MONTH, YEAR, TIME, HOUR, MINUTE, SECOND
Learn By Doing.
You’ll follow along with me by downloading the Project File. I have provided under the "Resources" tab (in this tab see the "Resources" section). I am using the same file to teach you. You can practice 51 formulas together when you are watching lessons. By the end of the course, you'll be writing robust, elegant formulas and functions from scratch
Who this course is for:
- This course is suitable for any level of Excel user from beginning to advanced but it is mostly geared toward beginning and intermediate level learners.
- This course is for you if you are looking for a clearer understanding of how to use functions, where to find them and some tips and tricks to make your work with functions easier.
Hello, I'm AKSHAY. I completed my MBA (Finance) recently. I hold more than 4 years of professional experience in the Banking and Finance Domain. I currently learning Tableau. I am using Excel for the last 5 years. I used to take one to one teaching sessions. Currently, I created my first Course and working on multiple projects.