Advanced Excel - Beginner to Ninja level (includes Charts)
What you'll learn
- Formulas and Functions, MIS Reporting techniques, Data Cleaning, Dashboards, Data Analysis, Charts, Tips-n-Tricks
- Lifetime access to the Videos
- Donwloadable PDF HandBook and Excel Case Studies
- HD Quality available upon single-click [bottom-right of video]
- MS Excel 2007/2010
"Advanced Excel Ninja" is a comprehensive online training program on Microsoft Excel. It is divided in 12 sections and covers exhaustive list of topics. There are 90+ tutorial videos and the duration is 13 hrs. Topics often ignored in other advanced online programs have been included. Demo Preview Lecture 89 and 90 to find the difference.
- VLOOKUP() with MATCH()
- HLOOKUP() with MATCH()
- INDEX() with multiple arrays & two MATCH()
- Using TRANSPOSE() formula
- Form Control Buttons for Dashboard
- SUMIF() vs. SUMIFS()
- SUM() vs. SUBTOTAL() while using Filter
- Hidden Text-to-Columns tricks
- Using IFERROR() vs. IF() + ISERROR()
- Applications of INDIRECT() and OFFSET()
- Pivot Table tricks on calculating automatic sum, count, percentage and generating grouped data headings
- 3-Data Consolidation
- Power of "GO TO - Special" along with Ctrl+Enter
- Using "Find and Replace" with wildcard characters
- Combo techniques for Data cleaning
- Formula-based Conditional formatting
- Charts - Thermometer, 2 axis, Trendline, Axis value settings
- Inserting Picture in Comments... and the list of such tricks is very long
So if you intend to take your Excel application skills multiple notches higher, gain from the experience of a training instructor who -
- Is a qualified Chartered Accountant
- Has worked with KPMG and J.P. Morgan
- Has trained 12,500+ professionals (Apr 2010 - June 2016) in face-to-face training programs
- Has incorporated in this online program 100s of tip-n-tricks, which he has acquired over the years through various forums, experimentation, problem solving challenges and training interaction
And by the way he has conducted more than 200 (two hundred) workshops for one of the Big Four firms, where the participants are from numerous departments and domains. The insights acquired have been meticulously incorporated in to the program.
Instructor: CA. Rishabh Pugalia, Founder, Excel Next
The participants will be provided lifetime access to videos plus downloadable Excel Case Studies and picture-based HandBook (PDF).
Who this course is for:
- Working Professionals, Students of Professional Courses
- Aspiring Corporate Trainers (Advanced Excel)
Rishabh Pugalia is a Chartered Accountant from India. He has worked with KPMG and J.P. Morgan before venturing into Corporate Training. He founded ExcelNext in December 2009 and has since trained 20,000+ professionals across various multi-national companies and professionals' forums.
He has delivered training programs on "Advanced Excel" in top Corporate houses. He has co-authored a Technical Guide issued by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) - "Using Excel for Continuous Controls Monitoring" .
He is a visiting faculty at various premier B-Schools and has shared his knowledge on numerous Professionals' public forums.
20,000 Classroom Students | 100,000+ Students Online
ex-KPMG, ex-J.P. Morgan | Chartered Accountant
Taught 12k+ participants across PwC, EY and Deloitte over last 10 years
I am a Chartered Accountant from India. I have worked with KPMG (Audit) and J.P. Morgan (Debt Capital Markets) and Futures First (Proprietary Trading Desk) before venturing into Corporate Training (first part-time and then full-time)
After a decade of corporate training and winning multiple accolades in Office Productivity and Financial Modelling, in 2015, I created a mission to help 1 million people by 2020. I started creating high-quality video courses and helped people online to become faster-smarter-better at work. A lot of my students at PwC, EY, Deloitte, Amazon, Uber, Tata Group, Rio Tinto use these video courses to excel at work.
If I’m going to succeed in my mission of helping 1 million professional in the next five years, I NEED YOU to succeed… I can’t reach my goal without helping you reach yours!