Excellent way to get started in Cryptocurrencies business
What you'll learn
- How Facebook. com/JRDacademy page may help students find best way to trade cryptocurrencies & learn without limits.
- Get to know what Cryptocurrency is and how you can make good profit at JRDcademy website full-explanatory video.
- Cryptocurrencies Business/Investment
- Setting up your Online and Offline coin wallets, STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE & OPTIONS TO AVOID.
- Where to buy, instance to trust when you buy, why to trust that instance
- Know how to invest (Trading), when to invest and why to invest.
- Explanation of Volatility, one of the best ways to not be stressed when you start investing.
- Answer about the MOST clever question you have to ask yourself before you start involving in Crypto: "After buying, can I sell at any time, with no pressure?
- Advices and based upon your finance: best Crypto currencies to invest your Fiat currencies into.
- Avoid exchanging your crypto currencies if it goes against your will (and/or if you don't fully understand) to get another thing (another coin, car, etc)
- PREREQUISITE COURSE
- No programming experience needed. You will learn what you need to know to succeed in Cryptocurrency.
- Business thinking is only needed.
Please not that, the full course is not here on Udemy. But on JRDcademy .com website
Please please, be aware of scam!!! A lot of malicious people are in this world, asking you for money to help you in bitcoin; while you can do it yourself. Take heed from them!!!
One of the most clever ways to invest in cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrency investment is a premium education taught by JRDcademy to help beginners & advanced get started with cryptocurrencies, and/or strengthen their knowledge.
Statistics shown that more than 50% people around the world have fear when it comes to invest in cryptocurrencies.
One of the reasons is that, most people who have good knowledge about cryptocurrencies keep their knowledge secret, they don't share it with people, they don't share key-advices. If they do, they keep some essential points for themselves, and make their explanations be complicated by providing some mathematical methods, cryptographic explanations. Yes, those scientific methods are very important in order to understand the blockchain (the Merkel Tree). But what if someone just wants to invest, and not in the field of mathematics and cryptography?_ JRDcademy makes it very simple. You will be surprise to hear positive talks about cryptocurrencies.
NOTICE: Anywhere you hear that a State bans cryptocurrency, it looks like they just want people who have borned in the poor-class die in the poor-class, borned in the middle-class and die in the middle class. You will still have to wake up every morning and go work at their factories for a peny per hour. If you have a someone out of that State, you can always find a way to get into crypto IF AND ONLY IF you want.
First of all, the price of this cost is high on our website because it worths to be. Following our advices and steps in the course can have you make this amount in ONE day. But please bear in mind that, if you don't follow our advices and steps we've taken in our video, you might lose your money in ONE day as well.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner, intermediary, advanced: anyone who wants to involve in Cryptocurrency.
(Always make sure to check our Facebook page or our website if you need to know more about us and tools we provide. No login, nor registration is needed to view the posts).
IT Trainor, PenTester & Consultant:
Strongly motivated when it comes to Ethical Hacking, network, web applications and security. Field: Cybersecurity (Cryptology)
- Advanced knowledge in Kali Linux
- Network troubleshooting problems. Packets sniffing, scanning network, scanning web application using BurpSuite and Nmap/Zenmap tools, and so many others.
- Good understanding of Linux (Ubuntu, Kali), Windows, Mac operating system.
- Firewall establishment, Firewall hole, Bypass Firewall
- Advanced level of Penetration testing for detecting possible vulnerabilities.
- Good knowledge of Trojan, DOS, DDOS, Attacking Network/website, Securing Network/website, Cyber roam, Foot printing tools, Enumerations, System Hacking, Ways for eavesdropping network communication, Password Cracking
- In cryptography area, a very well-understanding of how AES, RSA, Diffie-Hellman, DSA, ECDSA, ElGamal work and the importance of Prime numbers.
- Java programming language is our first language we mostly used at work.
Eager, always ready to learn new techniques to detect vulnerabilities.