Excel Essentials Course For Business Users
What you'll learn
- How to hide/unhide Excel worksheets
- How to print Excel spreadsheets properly
- How to watermark Excel spreadsheets successfully
- How to navigate a spreadsheet more productively
- How to quickly build a column chart in under 5 minutes
- How to quickly build a table in under 5 minutes
- How to cut/copy and paste data concisely
- How to find out the total number of worksheets in your Excel workbook
- A basic competency of Excel- You should be able to open, close and save a workbook and have a general awareness of Excel
- A copy of Excel 2013, Excel 2016, Excel 2019 or Office 365 for Windows based computers
This Excel essentials business course is designed for those who need an immediate grounding in Excel office productivity basics. All these tips can be used in any type of spreadsheet work regardless of the industry and job.
Aimed at Office users such as Business Owners, Consultants, Project Managers, Administration staff and Junior Analysts, in less than an hour, you will learn the basics to help on you any Excel report you have such as:
How to save Excel files as PDFs- Perfect for sending out to clients
How to hide/unhide Excel worksheets- Helps to focus your workbook by ensuring only necessary information is visible
How to print Excel spreadsheets properly (with no cut off bits...) - Great for face to face discussions
How to build an Excel bar chart and table, each in under 5 minutes - Perfect for adding visualisations to your data
How to find out the total number of worksheets in your workbook- Also including any hidden sheets
How to watermark your spreadsheets - Very useful for when sending out 'draft' or 'final' spreadsheet versions
How to freeze row headers - For example the top row, so you can navigate your spreadsheet more productively
This course has been designed to give you the immediate Excel basics you need to help you work quicker and smarter with your spreadsheet in the office on a daily basis (especially when you have a deadline).
-Its very short, you can learn everything in one lunch break at work.
-All the lectures are short and independent of each other; so you can watch in any order.
-Workbooks are supplied
-Full tutor support is given
-Lifetime access to lectures
Remember Excel is one of the most used tools in the office. Knowing these tips we teach will make you work much more productively.
I look forward to seeing you on the other side, thank you!
Who this course is for:
- Office users who need to use Excel and want a very quick grounding in Excel report basics
- Business owners looking to improve their Excel skills quickly
- Freelancers looking to learn the basics of Excel
- Project Managers who need a quick grounding in Excel basics to make using spreadsheets easier
- Administration staff who are required to perform basic navigation, printing and watermarking of Excel spreadsheets
- Junior analysts who are just starting out in Excel and are looking to improve their productivity
- PhD students who need a basic grounding in Excel to help them with their data spreadsheets
Our Excel courses on Udemy have been developed to cover a wide range of needs for the Excel user. We provide all workbooks and full support via discussion forums.
Our Excel courses use real life examples and not just theory to help you learn and improve yourself and give you proper skills you can use in your workplace.
Our Excel IT Consultant/Instructor Navin and Founder of Mach 42 Productions has been in the IT industry for approximately ten years. Recently featured nationwide in The Times UK and Costco Magazine, Navin has over 6 years experience as an Analyst. Having self-taught himself Microsoft Excel and VBA, he achieved MCAS (now known as Microsoft Office Specialist) certification in Excel in 2010. His work in Excel has been varied having worked on automating and streamlining reports to building and deploying real time dashboards to monitor performance.
During his time as an Analyst, he often assisted colleagues who needed problems solved in Excel. By relating the functions to use, to the context of their problem, his colleagues were able to grasp the concepts of what functions to use and in what context.
This spurned Navin's need to teach Excel online. So please have a look and join us on our journey!