Excel Quick Essentials Course For Business
What you'll learn
- How to print Excel spreadsheets properly - with no cut off words, tables or charts
- How to watermark Excel spreadsheets successfully- perfect for confidential or 'draft' work
- How to navigate a spreadsheet more productively
- How to quickly build a column chart in under 5 minutes
- How to quickly build a table in under 5 minutes
- How to cut/copy and paste data concisely
- A copy of Excel 2013, Excel 2016, Excel 2019 or Office 365 for Windows based computers
- A basic competency of Excel- You should be able to open, close and save a workbook and have a general awareness of Excel
This Excel quick starter business course is designed for those who need an immediate grounding in Excel office productivity basics.
Aimed at Office users such as Business Owners, Project Managers, Administration staff and Junior Analysts, in less than an hour, you will learn the basics to help on you any Excel report you have such as how to save Excel files as PDFs, how to print Excel spreadsheets properly (with no cut off bits...) and how to build an Excel bar chart and table, each in under 5 minutes.
This course has been designed to give you the immediate Excel basics you need to help you work quicker and smarter with your spreadsheet in the office on a daily basis (especially when you have a deadline).
-Its very short (less than 45 minutes); you can learn everything in one lunch break at work.
-All the lectures are short and independent of each other; so you can watch in any order.
-All the workbooks are supplied
-Full tutor support is given
-Lifetime access to lectures
Remember Excel is one of the most used tools in the office. Knowing these tips we teach will make you work much more productively. All these tips can be used in any type of spreadsheet work regardless of the industry and job.
I look forward to seeing you on the other side!
Who this course is for:
- Business owners looking to improve their Excel skills quickly
- Office users who need to use Excel and want a very quick grounding in Excel report basics
- Project Managers who need a quick grounding in Excel basics to make using spreadsheets easier
- Administration staff who are required to perform basic navigation, printing and watermarking of Excel spreadsheets
- Junior analysts who are just starting out in Excel and are looking to improve their productivity
- PhD students who need a basic grounding in Excel to help them with their data spreadsheets
Our Excel courses on Udemy have been developed to cover a wide range of needs for the Excel user. We provide all workbooks and full support via discussion forums.
Our Excel courses use real life examples and not just theory to help you learn and improve yourself and give you proper skills you can use in your workplace.
Our Excel IT Consultant/Instructor Navin and Founder of Mach 42 Productions has been in the IT industry for approximately ten years. Recently featured nationwide in The Times UK and Costco Magazine, Navin has over 6 years experience as an Analyst. Having self-taught himself Microsoft Excel and VBA, he achieved MCAS (now known as Microsoft Office Specialist) certification in Excel in 2010. His work in Excel has been varied having worked on automating and streamlining reports to building and deploying real time dashboards to monitor performance.
During his time as an Analyst, he often assisted colleagues who needed problems solved in Excel. By relating the functions to use, to the context of their problem, his colleagues were able to grasp the concepts of what functions to use and in what context.
This spurned Navin's need to teach Excel online. So please have a look and join us on our journey!