Analyzing Data with QuickBooks Online and Microsoft Excel
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 10 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Export reports from QuickBooks Online into Microsoft Excel.
- Understand how Microsoft Excel is used to analyze business information.
- Understand business analysis formulas.
- Understand business analysis functions.
- Construct a basic pivot table.
- Group items on a pivot table.
- Create a pie chart.
- Create a bar chart.
- Students should have some familiarity with Microsoft Excel as this course will focus on formulas and functions
- Students should be familiar with how to save documents in Microsoft Excel.
In this course, I will show you how to use Microsoft Excel formulas to analyze financial data. QuickBooks Online has the ability to export reports into Microsoft Excel. The course will include a basic discussion on the features of QuickBooks Online and demonstrate how data can be extracted from QuickBooks Online into Microsoft Excel. Once this data is exported into Microsoft Excel, it can be manipulated (analyzed) to assist in the business decision making process. The Excel topics covered in this course will include:
- Sorting and Grouping
- Sumif Function
- Sumifs Function
- Count Function
- Countifs Function
- Concatenate Function
- Pivot Tables
- Conditional Formatting
- Data Validation
- Charting (Pie and Bar Charts)
This course includes downloads that supplement the lectures. It is best to use these downloads in conjunction with the lectures.
- Small business owners who want to learn how to use Microsoft Excel to perform analysis in their businesses
- Individuals who want to become familiar with how to use Microsoft Excel's functions and formulas to perform duties within their jobs
- Anyone who want to learn how to export QuickBooks Online Documents into a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.