Excel: Core Data Analysis, and Workbook Customization
What you'll learn
- Exercise Files Included!
- QUICKLY Navigate Through Your Excel Workbooks
- SAVE TIME with Keyboard Shortcuts
- TRACK the Changes Users Make to Your Spreadsheets
- CREATE a Data Entry Form Fast with Excel's Built-In Form Tool
- CREATE Functional Tables with a Couple of Keystrokes
- SORT Data with Your Own Custom Sort Lists
- QUICKLY Format Your Charts
- CREATE PivotTables & PivotCharts
- SET UP Printing the Way You Want
- PROTECT Your Excel Workbooks
- CREATE Simple Time-Saving Macros
- ... and much more!
- You should already be familiar with basic navigation in Excel.
- You should be familiar with concepts like entering data, and how to create charts.
You use Excel. You want to use it faster.
Faster Excel with Less Stress, That is What You Will Get By Enrolling In This Course.
By the end of this course, you will learn over 70 ways to:
↳ NAVIGATE FASTER and BETTER ORGANIZE your Workbooks
↳ Learn TIME SAVING Analysis Tools, and FORMULAS
↳ Have DATA VALIDATION Help You Restrict What Users Can Enter Into Your Workbooks
↳ CONDITIONAL FORMATTING Your Data for Faster Analysis.
↳ Create TABLES, and CHARTS Quickly. Learn About SPARKLINES, and How to Create a SECONDARY AXIS.
↳ See How Easy it is to CREATE PIVOTTABLES
↳ PRINTING Done Right.
↳ Learn to Create Simple MACROS
... MUCH, MUCH MORE
ENROLL Right Now, and Join the Over 3,700 Others Who Decided to Become a Better Excel User.
Who this course is for:
- This Excel course is meant for anyone, and everyone who wants to save time, and work more efficiently in Excel 2010, 2013, or 2016
- This course is not for anyone who needs to know the basics of Excel, step-by-step.
Would You Like to Get the Tips, Tools, and Exercises You Need
for the Technical, Business, and Software Skills You Want?
IsáBel Will Show You How.
Since 1999 IsáBel has been training you - the Admin, the Parent going back to work, the Teacher, the Small Business Owner, the Electrician, and Law Officer. Those moving into a new career, and those wanting to move up in their current career. Government Officials, Job-seekers, Part-time workers, and Full-time students have all taken courses, both in person, and online from IsáBel.
Technical courses in everyday language are offered in her Udemy portfolio.
IsaBel has been certified many times over as a Database Administrator, IT Professional, Developer, Network Administrator, and even Certified Ethical Hacker. Even with a technical background, she is a down to earth half-marathoner, who enjoys her family, good food, and sports.
IsaBel grew up around teachers, so education was always important to her.
All her life she has seen how gaining even a little more knowledge can make such a big difference in everything from the way you speak, to the way you cook, the way you parent, to the way you fix a leaky faucet, the speed in which you perfect your spreadsheets, to the upgrade your resume can get by learning SQL.
She was taught the importance of always learning, and works hard daily to help others, like you, meet your goals.
COURSES ON UDEMY.COM
- Microsoft Access SQL: SQL for Non-Programmers
- SQL Made Simple: SQL Server Queries for Non-Programmers
- Excel Pivot Tables: The Power of Pivot Tables... Made Easy
- Excel: Time Saving Tips That Will Boost Your Productivity ✔
- Excel VBA: The VBA Beginner's Blueprint to Programming Excel
- Access: Time Saving Tips That Will Boost Your Productivity ✔
- Access Macros: Automate Your Access Databases
- Microsoft Access: Beyond the Basics of Access Bundle
- Access VBA: The Beginner's Blueprint to Programming Access
- Microsoft Word: Forms, Mail Merge, and Field Code Rules
- Microsoft Word Time Saving Tips To Boost Your Productivity ✔
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Access Productivity Bundle
- SharePoint 2010: Survey Creation for SharePoint Admins
- SharePoint 2013: Survey Creation for SharePoint Admins
▶Subscribe to My YouTube Channel for Video Clips, because Change Matters, Growth Matters.