Microsoft Excel 2013 Simplified: Learn Excel in Just 2 Hours
What you'll learn
- Use Excel in a work environment for most of the day-to-day functions. You will start by understanding how functions and formulas work and how to use the effectively hands-on.
- Apply learned concepts hand-on throughout the course to become proficient as a professional or as a student.
- Understand not only the basic Excel stuff but also become proficient in using it in your daily work.
- Learn how to use Excel functions from basic arithmetic calculations to advanced features to analyze the data.
- Learn how to use Excel without getting frustrated: Explained in a way easy to understand and apply.
- The student will need Excel and Word installed in the computer. It is also best if you have two monitors or two devices. Watch the content and complete the course on one and then on the other complete the hands-on project.
At the end of the course you will be proficient in Excel by knowing how to use the most commonly used Excel functions in today's business environment. You will no longer be dreading Excel but rather enjoying it because of the concepts-based, and simple-to-understand approach.
Master Excel in just a couple hours.
- Master the basics such as using common functions and formulas
- Learn how to work with data such as sorting, filtering, quick analysis and most importantly the charts.
- Explore advanced features such as Percentages, IF statement, Financial Calculations.
- Learn how to effectively integrate Excel with Word for live reports, and importing and exporting data etc.
I designed this course from a concepts point of view, easy to understand and adaptable to newer upcoming versions of Excel. The high quality video lectures along with the assessments and hands-on working file, will make learning effective for you.
Who this course is for:
- This course is not only for the beginners who do not know anything about Excel but also for those that want to sharpen their skills in their job or field of study.
- No prior knowledge needed. Just the willingness to get started.
- If you are looking for very advanced functions that are not commonly used, then this course is not for you. However, you will learn the concepts on how things work and from there be prepared to figure things out on your own.
- Anyone who wants to be a pro. in Excel by investing only a couple hours in the course.
With 17+ years of hands-on experience, a graduate degree in technology, certifications like MCSE, CNA and TCT and even teaching experience at a U.S. university, I strive to add value to my valued audience by providing concept-based and simple to understand technology lessons.
I believe technology is simple for anyone if it is presented the right way. My approach is to present the material in a simple way to understand the concepts and then be able to apply it easily.
Check out the courses on this site. You will not be disappointed.