Excel with Microsoft Excel VBA User Forms
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 12 articles
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Cut out the all the noise of working with large sets of Microsoft Excel Data by tailoring the Excel Users experience and interface
- Provide a seamless, accessible interface to your Excel users saving time and money
- Learn to develop interactive Excel interfaces with Excel VBA User Forms
- Take advantage of the most powerful aspect of Microsoft Excel to streamline your Excel interactions
- A copy of Microsoft Excel 2007, 2010, 2013 or 2016 can be used to follow along with this course.
Customize Your Excel Interactions with Excel VBA UserForms
Microsoft Excel is a very powerful tool, but doesn't always provide the most accessible approach to working with your data. Through the use of Excel VBA and Excel VBA UserForms, you'll be able to create a more accessible and efficient environment to work with your specialized data.
By participating in this course on Microsoft Excel VBA UserForms you will journey through a step by step, project based learning experience. Each project you will be introduced to will build upon the previous project. While completing each project from start to completion, you'll build an Excel experience you'll want to re-create for each of your Microsoft Excel projects.
- Learn key VBA concepts that relate to building Excel VBA UserForm interafces
- Streamline yours and your users experience working with large Excel data sets
- Create intuitive Excel interfaces to create reports and provide summarized data based on Excel tables.
Join me in this course and become and Excel VBA UserForm champion! See you in the course.
- This Microsoft Excel VBA UserForms course is intended for Microsoft Excel users that are new to creating Excel VBA UserForms. No prior programming knowledge necessary to participate in the course.