Excel with Microsoft Excel VBA User Forms
What you'll learn
- Cut out the all the noise of working with large sets of Microsoft Excel Data by tailoring the Excel Users experience and interface
- Provide a seamless, accessible interface to your Excel users saving time and money
- Learn to develop interactive Excel interfaces with Excel VBA User Forms
- Take advantage of the most powerful aspect of Microsoft Excel to streamline your Excel interactions
- A copy of Microsoft Excel 2007, 2010, 2013 or 2016 can be used to follow along with this course.
Customize Your Excel Interactions with Excel VBA UserForms
Microsoft Excel is a very powerful tool, but doesn't always provide the most accessible approach to working with your data. Through the use of Excel VBA and Excel VBA UserForms, you'll be able to create a more accessible and efficient environment to work with your specialized data.
By participating in this course on Microsoft Excel VBA UserForms you will journey through a step by step, project based learning experience. Each project you will be introduced to will build upon the previous project. While completing each project from start to completion, you'll build an Excel experience you'll want to re-create for each of your Microsoft Excel projects.
- Learn key VBA concepts that relate to building Excel VBA UserForm interafces
- Streamline yours and your users experience working with large Excel data sets
- Create intuitive Excel interfaces to create reports and provide summarized data based on Excel tables.
Join me in this course and become and Excel VBA UserForm champion! See you in the course.
Who this course is for:
- This Microsoft Excel VBA UserForms course is intended for Microsoft Excel users that are new to creating Excel VBA UserForms. No prior programming knowledge necessary to participate in the course.
Kyle is a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) and a certified Microsoft Office Master Instructor and has been teaching and consulting for the past 20+ years on various computer applications, including;
Microsoft Office Suite 1997, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access and Visio
SharePoint End-User 2007, 2010, 2013
VBA (Excel and Access)
Adobe Suite Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
Maya (Modeling and Animation)
Unity3d (Game Design)
Kyle is a graduate of the San Francisco Art Institute in the Media Arts and Animation Program. He has worked as a Game Designer for Electronic Arts, designing on games such as Nerf N-Strike, Nerf N-Strike Elite, both for the Wii, and a Sims 3 Expansion Pack for the PC.
Kyle has facilitated courses that range from 1-on-1 interactions to large scale groups of 100+ participants, including; live in person classes, webinar style classes online and live online full courses. He is consistently ranked top in reviews for each of the courses he teaches.
Some of the clients Kyle has provided training for include:
PMI Mortgage Insurance
Bank of the West
and many more...
What Students have said about Kyle:
"Kyle was off the chart "GOOD""
"ONE OF THE BEST COURSES THAT I'VE HAD... (IN 12+ YEARS)."
"Awesome trainer because I'm computer "stupid" and he helped me understand it."
"Kyle Pew is very knowledgeable and presented information with exceptional skill."
Kyle believes that student’s best learn through the application of real-life business situations through exercises. Allowing students to guide the class with their specific situations allows for the quickest and easiest adaptation to new technology and skills.
In His Spare Time:
Kyle enjoys spending time with his family (6 children). When he’s not busy entertaining his kids, you will find him cheering on his favorite hockey team, the San Jose Sharks, this is their year!