NEW! EXCEL 2016: Excel from beginner to professional
What you'll learn
- Use Excel in a professional environment
- Create and manage complicated spreadsheets
- Manage constantly changing data
- Understand what Excel is and how it really works
- Create a 3D heat map to plot sales geographically
- Set up and manage Excel Pivot Tables
- You will need to have a copy of Excel 2010 / 2013 or 2016. 2016 is recommended, but a lot of this is backwards compatible
By Completing this course, you will receive a verifiable Certificate of Completion.
This course has cut down on the fluff and empty space to keep it shorter, but still cover a wide range of topics. Designed for people starting out with Excel, it also covers some of the more complicated and important areas like Pivot Tables.
This Excel course is recorded completely using Excel 2016, the latest version of Excel offered in the Microsoft Office 2016 suite.
Some of the topics include (but not limited to)
- Creating your first workbook
- Referencing from other sheets within a book
- Quick Charts
- Quick Sorting
- Flash Fill
- Named Ranges
- Excel Sheet Management (moving, colouring, creating)
- Creating 3D maps using address data in a list
- Popular Excel Functions like SumIf, VLookUp, Left, Right, Mid, Len and more
- Power Excel functionality like nested formulas
- Using slicers to quickly sort and make spreadsheets look good
- A complete set of Pivot Table videos
I aim to add 4 new lectures every month to the course, and would love to have your feedback. So once you have signed up and completed the training, let me know what you would like to learn next!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who needs to manage large amounts of information with as much efficiency as possible
- Anyone looking to join an admin related position, or enhance their current employability
- General PC literacy
I have been working from home for myself for nearly ten years. Much of my work gets automated which leaves me with time to learn new things.
I have been a successful Forex Trader and designer/builder of E-Commerce sites, enough to support my family of 6.
My career has lead me to not only working to earn money directly for myself, but also several consulting positions. I don't want a full time job because I enjoy the freedom that my lifestyle offers me too much :D