Excel vir sakelui en professionele dienste - Afrikaans
What you'll learn
- Werksboeke en werksbalaaie doelmatig gebruik
- Werksblaaie hernoem, invoeg, skrap, skuif en kopieër
- Die formule balkie, naamboks en aktiewe sel gebruik
- Die formatering van datums bemeester
- Rye en kolomme invoeg
- Selle invoeg op verskeie maniere
- Prentjie of logo invoeg
- Series invul deur die sleep van handvatsels en dubbel-klik vul afwaarts
- Kortpaaie gebruik om te beweeg in werksboeke
- Sel inhoud redigeer
- Algemene sleutelbord kortpaaie gebruik
- Jy moet toegang hê tot 'n werkende kopie van MS Excel.
- Jy moet basiese rekenaarvaardighede besit.
- Kennis van wat 'n sigblad is en kan doen word aanbeveel.
EXCEL vir Sakelui en Professionele dienste is 'n gestruktureerde kursus wat ontwerp is om Excel gebruikers te neem na 'n intermediere vlak.
Hierdie kortkursus is saamgestel om verbruikers 'n inleiding te gee na die volle kursus wat apart aangebied word. Studente van hierdie kursus sal afslag geniet op hieropvolgende en ander geselekteerde kursusse.
Die volle kursus word vrygestel in modules oor 'n termyn, en dek onder andere die volgende kategorie.
- Excel Noodsaaklikhede (Hierdie kursus).
- Tabelle en takslêers
- Funsie vs Formule
- Vernoemde reekse en "Paste Special"
- Werk met data
- Data aanbieding
- Aansig of vertoon opsies en data beskerming
Daar word werksboeke beskikbaar gestel, asook kits toetse.
Die kursus behoort so 'n uur te neem om eenmaal deur te werk.
Who this course is for:
- Hierdie kursus is geskik vir studente wat baie basiese Excel kennis het en wat wil gereed maak vir opleiding wat hulle sal neem na intermediere vlak.
- Hierdie kursus is ook 'n inleidings verfrisser kursus vir mense wie werk soek, administratiewe klerke, sakelui en professionele dienste.
- As jy alreeds intermediere Excel vaardighede besit, is hierdie kursus nie vir jou nie.
Connie specializes in the teaching and training of people in sales, sales management and building businesses online and offline. As a secondary focus he acts as a life coach to people who want to master themselves and find their own direction for the future.Thirdly, one of his technical skills is the development of Wordpress websites.
While still in the corporate arena, Connie Muller worked for a large corporation as their National Sales Manager and in 2012 was responsible for four regional managers, 183 branch managers, and over 400 sales consultants.
His key responsibilities were on achieving sales results but his focus was on ensuring the people responsible for the results understood their job, the processes involved and giving them responsibility for self-improvement.
Connie understands that results come from people, so it is the people that he focuses on first and foremost. He knows this because he has been in business since 1981 and brings a wide range of experiences to the table from a wide range of business types, from small and large corporations to online business building.
His first foray into business was the family company. This was a business that provided building materials, household hardware, clothing and fast moving consumer goods. During his time working in that business he learned enough to take the next step.
In 1993 he launched his own business. With the business he taught subjects such as teaching schools how to use computers as teacher aides to students from nursery age to adult students. He expanded that business to include training for electronic stores, cellphone retailers and other business types. During this period he grew the business to provide training to the local NGO authority to teach local entrepreneurs how to start a business and learn to maintain it beyond the initial first few years.
In 1998 Connie began trading on the commodity futures exchanges in Chicago. During the next couple of years he expanded and diversified into forex, stocks and CFDs.
Although he enjoyed trading, he found his true calling was in training and working with people. So in 2000 he became involved in building sales team. Rather than focus on one industry, he focused on the sales process and the people involved with it. This led to training in various environments and business types, although his initial focus was the financial sector, he spread out to other sectors quickly.
During his time of training he developed a philosophy that followed the principles of “people, profits and productivity". It was obvious that if the first focus was on the people and only the people, the profit and productivity took care of themselves.
In 2006 he began developing his skills in the online world and worked with online start-ups, web mastery and web design. This is something he did on a part time basis but in recent years has started to put a lot more effort into the online form on business ownership.