Excel VBA - What They Don't Teach You Part I
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 80 articles
- 6 downloadable resources
- 1 Practice Test
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Be able to learn how to perform tasks quickly by using the VBA tools
- Grasp how VBA works and it's fundamental concepts
- Write solid, good VBA code
- Solve Real World Problems
- Understand how to create count, sum, and text functions in VBA
- Drastically improve your ability to debug problems in VBA.
- Learn how to create UserForms and work with UserForm controls
- Build your own VBA Applications. Why? To save time! I have seen many cases where people are unnecessarily manually updating data.
- Significantly improve your Excel skills to create more powerful applications that communicate your information in the best manner
- Impress your co-workers and managers
- I'll take you step-by-step through engaging video tutorials and teach you everything you need to know to be able to use VBA to improve your work flow, save time and automate your current Excel projects. What differentiates this course from the other Excel VBA & macros courses? It includes: Over 60 Excel VBA & macro examples. These are solutions my clients have needed through the years. They are likely to be useful for you too. Using the right VBA syntax is the most difficult part. An important topic which isn't covered enough in other VBA courses. In this course you understand why you write things in certain ways.
- Learn creative & simple techniques that allow you to create your own Excel applications from scratch
- Create several ideas to automate your current tasks.
- Microsoft Excel 2010 or higher
- Be familiar with working with Microsoft Excel
What will I learn from this course?
This course will show you the various techniques on how you can use VBA to get tasks created quickly. This course will show you how to automate manual tasks so that you can do your job more efficiently than before.
Go beyond the basics
Unlike other Excel VBA courses, this course will show you Excel functions that are not normally taught and also explain how they can be used in a real world scenario. Most Excel VBA courses only scratch the surface and explain the very basics. They will talk about functions like the Offset function, but won't explain why it is used or how powerful it can be used to automate a manual task such as to populate missing data on several rows and columns. This course will explain this function and technique in depth along with many other functions.
What is the Course Structure?
This course will walk you step by step at your own pace showing you the fundamentals of Excel VBA. This course is broken down into 6 sections. Each section will begin with a lecture followed by a demonstration of that lecture. There will be a quizzes throughout each section and an assignment at the end of each section that will test your knowledge and understanding of the material covered.
What is in this course?
This course is packed with over 50 lectures, 50 demonstrations, tons of quizzes, 6 assignments, and bonus and resource material that will help you better understand the concepts of Excel VBA.
What level should I be at after taking this course?
After you complete this course, you will be at the Intermediate level with Excel VBA. This of course assumes that you will consistently practice the concepts that will be discussed.
- Anyone who wants to learn how to automate routine tasks
- Business Professionals who work with Excel on a daily basis
- Data Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Information Specialist
- People that want to improve their Excel skills