Excel VBA Programming Course
What you'll learn
- Programming in Excel from scratch
- Implementing an automation in Excel
- Creating application in Excel
- Best programming techniques in Excel
- Advanced programming techniques in Excel
- In this course, I will teach you how to program in excel using VBA code. You don’t need to have any programming experience to participate in this course as we will start from the total basics, explaining each step, and ending up on complex programming tasks.
- To follow along with this course and Excel 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 or Microsoft Office 365 is required
This course is dedicated to everyone who wants to learn how to use VBA in Excel. You will learn how to create complex applications and perform automations in Excel environment.
In this course we will start from total basics, so you don’t need any programming experience at all to participate and learn how to code in Excel.
We will mostly focus on practical and just a little on theoretical aspect of programming in Excel. I will show you best programming techniques I have learnt myself.
We will cover topics such as enabling developer section, recording the macro, reading the recorded code, code debugging, creating user interfaces (UI), creating applications, usage of classes and objects in excel VBA.
This course is split into 6 sections in which we will discuss each of mentioned topics. We will use gained knowledge to create 3 applications in Excel.
These applications will be Life Game, Minesweeper Game and Diet Application. Each of them will present different level of task complexity. By creating these applications, we will learn different project approaches and programming techniques.
To each programming lesson there will be an attachment with excel file and code created in current lecture so it will be easier for you to follow along with the course and find bugs by comparing the code you have created, with the one from the course.
Who this course is for:
- This course is dedicated to everyone who wants to learn or improve programming skills in Excel VBA.
Hello, my name is Krzysztof Micko.
I work as an analyst and I use excel in my daily basis.
I’m also graduated programmer, I got master degree in computer science field of designing computer softwares & networks.
I like to automate pretty much every task using available universes & different programming languages.