Complete Excel VBA: Quickly Learn To Code And Save Time
What you'll learn
- Learn the fundamentals of VBA
- Automate mundane Excel tasks
- Create dynamic templates using Excel VBA
- Automate filling out forms using Excel data
- Send emails with attachments from Outlook and Gmail
- Use Selenium for web automation and web scraping
- Ping APIs to pull in large quantities of data into Excel
- Using a single VBA script, populate and update several Excel files at the same time
- Microsoft Excel installed
- No prior VBA programming experience needed
Everything you need to know in order to save time in Excel!
This course covers VBA fundamentals, automating mundane Excel tasks, creating dynamic templates, sending emails, form filling, and using Selenium for web scraping and web automation.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
Learn the fundamentals of VBA
Automate mundane Excel tasks
Create dynamic Excel templates using Excel VBA
Automate filling out forms using Excel data
Send emails with attachments from Outlook and Gmail
Use Selenium for web automation and web scraping
Ping APIs to pull in large quantities of data into Excel
Using a single VBA script, populate and update several Excel files at the same time
And there's more...
This course will show you how to swiftly tackle complex VBA problems in Excel. The examples are all business-focused, so you can understand how to be more productive in the real world.
EXERCISE FILES AND Q&A
While watching the video lectures, you can download the exercise files that are included in each session. Put what you've learnt into practice using the exercise files.
As you improve your VBA skills, there is a Q&A part of the course where you may engage with me and ask any questions you have.
JOIN RIGHT NOW!
You will get the expertise and confidence to automate your Excel experience, saving you time and money, when you take this Excel VBA course.
Who this course is for:
- Excel users who want to learn VBA coding by using real-world business
- A fundamentals section is available for beginners
- Data scientists
Hi there! My name is Yuri, and I have over nine years of experience as a CPA accountant, programmer, and educator. I am currently a controller at Linden Capital and a freelancer programmer at Upwork.
As an accountant, I am experienced in the private equity and venture capital space, including fund and management company accounting, SEC compliance, portfolio company valuations, human resources, and payroll.
As a freelance programmer, I specialize in building automations and integrations in Python, VBA, and Google Scripts, and I've consulted with over 100 clients throughout the world.