Excel VBA - The Complete Excel VBA Course for Beginners
What you'll learn
- Write powerful Excel VBA code to automate processes
- Identify real world situations where you can apply your new VBA skills
- Understand, test and debug VBA errors
- Lifetime access to the lessons, practice files, exercises, and 1-on-1 instructor support
- Fun and effective lessons including 'real world' Excel VBA projects to complete
- Projects and challenges to practice your skills
- An intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel
- The course is taught in Excel 2010, but the lessons will work in any version unless stated
- No prior programming skills are necessary. The course starts with the basics
Hear What Some of Our Students are Saying.....
"Really, really good course on VBA! *****"
"Great content, great examples, would definitely take another course from this instructor again!"
"Excellent course for getting started with VBA. The instructor makes every concept clear, and guides you through with many examples.
"Great course for a beginner or as a refresher. I know I will be coming back to some of these lectures as needed for some of his code tidbits because as he says, "you can't remember everything", and I love knowing where I can find what I am looking for.
Want to take your Excel skills to the next level and learn Excel VBA? Well, you have come to the right place.
This course covers everything you need to become proficient in Excel VBA. In just a few hours you can be writing your own macros to perform complex tasks and automate reports.
Areas covered include;
Learning the basics of the VBA language.
Using loops to perform repetitive tasks.
Interacting with users via userforms and message boxes.
Working with built-in VBA Functions.
Accessing directories and files.
Automating report generation and saving as PDF.
Creating your own Excel functions and Add-Ins.
You will receive;
Support from the Instructor.
Lifetime access to lectures and content.
Real-world Excel VBA projects to complete.
Fun and no-nonsense lessons.
Ok, no more time for waffle. Grab a coffee and let's get cracking.
Who this course is for:
- You want to learn VBA to take your skills to the next level
- You want to automate reports and save time on repetitive and boring tasks
- This course is probably not for those with VBA experience who are looking for advanced VBA.
Alan Murray is a Microsoft MVP and Excel trainer. He has been training for over 20 years for businesses around the world.
He is the founder of the Computergaga blog and YouTube channel. It has over 530 videos and more than 28 million views. He regularly shares new Excel tips and tutorials.
He is the author of the "Advanced Excel Success" book, showing hwo to get to the next level in your Excel jurney.
Alan uses a fun and relaxed style of training that gets to the point and uses real-world practical examples uncovered from his experience of training and developing software for businesses.
Files are provided to follow along and exercises used to recap on topics covered. Alan is always eager to help and will be there for you when needed. He will do his best to answer any question or query related to his courses within 48 hours.