Microsoft Excel 2010 Course Beginners/ Intermediate Training
- 9.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn Microsoft Excel 2010 from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- 126 lectures (9.5 hours of content) teaching you from the basic to the advanced of this powerful program
- Suitable for beginners to advanced users. ideal for users who learn faster when shown.
- Visual training method, offering users increased retention and accelerated learning.
- Breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps.
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this course.
In this Microsoft Excel 2010 video course, O'Reilly Media introduces you to the latest version of Microsoft's standard spreadsheet application.
In this Excel training course, you will learn by watching the author actually perform the operation he is instructing on, as he explains step by step how to perform these functions. The training explains Microsoft Excel 2010 starting with the absolute basics of creating your very first worksheet. He slowly works you up through learning the various capabilities of this very powerful program, and covers topics such basic to advanced formula and functions. A chapter on how to connect to Microsoft Web Apps is also covered. The course also shows how to use your own SkyDrive to store and share your Microsoft Excel Projects. As part of this course, you can also download the working files that allow you to work alongside the author as he teaches you how to use Microsoft Excel 2010.
By the completion of this online training course, you will be fully versed, and capable of working with Microsoft Excel 2010 in a commercial Environment.
This Excel 2010 Training Course is just one of many courses that are created by InfinteSkills. More titles are visible on the InfiniteSkills Website. Click for More Information