Boost Your Excel Skills: Crash Course w/ Downloadable Files
- Basic understanding of worksheets, workbooks, selections, etc.
- 10 Individual, Bite-Sized Lessons
- Downloadable Excel Files
- Verifiable Certificate of Completion
- Instant Access to Instructor and the ProductivityMe Community
- 1080p HD Quality Video
In this Course:
Learning Excel takes time, particularly if you try to do it without any structure!
In this course, we'll walk you through the top ten skills you need to know in order to excel in Microsoft Excel!
Give us an hour, and we’ll help you to get to the next level of mastery in Microsoft Excel.
In this short, easy-to-follow training course...
- The Quick Access Toolbar
- The Shortcut Menu & The Mini-Toolbar
- The Quick Analysis Tool
- The Fill Handle
- Flash Fill
- Charts & Graphs
- Recommended Charts
- Sorting & Filters
At the end of each video, you have the chance to prove your mastery by completing a small practice exercise thus testing the core skill that you’ve just learned.
You can easily follow along in each lesson by using the downloadable course exercise files provided in Lecture 2.
If you have questions, comments, ideas, we’d love to hear from you. Email or message us any time.
Alright, that’s it for now.
Look forward to having you in class!
Tolan & Ryan
- Course is designed for Windows (PC) users of Microsoft Excel (2010, 2013, or 2016)
- Course is taught using Excel 2013; certain features shown may not be available for users of Excel 2010
- Course is NOT designed for Mac users
- Introduction to the Course02:14
- DOWNLOAD: Course Excel Files03:10
- The Quick Access Toolbar06:57
- The Shortcut Menu & Mini-Toolbar04:34
- The Quick Analysis Tool (New to Excel 2013)05:42
- The Fill Handle06:11
- Half-Way Checkpoint00:23
- Flash Fill (New to Excel 2013)07:15
- Charts & Graphs09:21
- Recommended Charts (New to Excel 2013)04:41
- Sorting & Filters08:00
- Final Thoughts & Next Steps02:23
Try. Learn. Conquer. Excel.
We create short, engaging videos that help people Master Excel.
We offer simple and easy-to-follow courses, and like our thousands of students, we’re always excited to learn cool new things.
This is ProductivityMe.
Udemy Course Instructors
ProductivityMe Co-founder & Lead Udemy Instructor
Tolan went to the University of Arizona. He graduated summa cuma laude in the top 1% of his class with a Bachelor’s of Science Administration in Finance & Entrepreneurship and a Bachelor’s of Arts in French & East Asian Studies.
Tolan has worked at a top-tier economic consulting firm, specializing in Energy Deals and Financial Litigation.
Fun Facts about Tolan:
Tolan is the oldest of 3 children. He loves to travel.
Tolan has lived in Paris, New York, London, Beijing, Hangzhou, and Casablanca.
Odd fact? Tolan’s left leg is 5mm shorter than his right.
If Tolan had a year off, he’d learn a fourth language- maybe Portuguese, Spanish, or Hindi.
ProductivityMe Co-founder & Udemy Instructor
Ryan graduated summa cuma laude in the top 3% of his class with a Bachelor’s of Science Administration in Management Information Systems & Entrepreneurship.
Ryan has worked in non-profits as well as in Enterprise Management Software. He has worked as a consultant, as a tutor, even a bit in retail!
Fun Facts about Ryan:
Ryan is the younger of 2 children. Though he travels a lot for work, Ryan thinks of Tucson as home.
Ryan loves to write. Short-stories and essays are mostly his passion, but Ryan has even started screenplays, just for kicks!
If Ryan had a year off, he’d probably learn to code. That or start (another) company. Who knows, maybe he’d even do both!