Microsoft Excel Course - Basic to Advance Level
What you'll learn
- Good understanding of Excel at MIS level
- Expertise in Text Function
- Expertise in Logical Function
- Expertise in Math Function
- Expertise in Lookup and Reference Function with latest XLOOKUP Function
- Expertise in Date and Time Function
- Mastery in Pivot Table and Chart Preparation
- Mastery in 'What if Analysis' and Solver Tool
- Print Option in Excel
- Data Validation, Filter and Conditional Formatting
- Mastery in Data organising Tools in Excel
- Mastery in Data creation and Data Manipulation in Excel
- Managing data protection and data sharing in Excel
- Work with Macro Recording
- Working with Power Pivot and Power Map
- Basic Computer Knowledge
***The Course has been updated with the exclusive topics of MS Excel 2019 and Office 365
Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet application developed by Microsoft Inc for Microsoft Windows and MAC OS X. Its use is to do advanced calculation, graphing tools, pivot tables, and a macro programming language referred to as Visual Basic for Applications. The course curriculum is one of the most comprehensive and most advanced. Here you will trained from the very basic till the most advance level in the latest version.
In this more then 10 hours 12 minutes of training with 103 lectures videos, you will be taken through the fundamentals of Excel till the Expertise level. You may expect to learn following topics in detail.
Learn about the structure of Excel
Learn how to adjust the way data and information are displayed in Excel
Learn how to apply function with function facts
Learn how to use relative, absolute, and mixed references in Excel
Learn how to create powerful calculations with Excel functions
Learn how to visually represent your data with charts and other tools in Excel
Learn how to use Excel data tools like Group, subtotaling, and filtering
Learn how to remove duplicates from data in Excel
Learn how to use Excel to leverage data with Pivot Tables & Pivot Charts
Learn how to automate Excel tasks with recording Macros.
Learn how to use passwords in Excel to protect your work in multiple scenarios
Learn how to use printing and sharing in Excel
Learn to use Pivot table with slicers, Grouping and various tricks
Learn how to organize your data based on Condition.
Learn to validate proper entry in the data.
Mastering Date and time related formulas and format.
Mastering all important Text function with nested methodology
Mastering Logical and Lookup and reference Function.
Mastering Operators use and Math Functions.
Working with Power Pivot and Power Map
Working on updated Drawing Tab
Working on latest XLOOKUP Function
Who this course is for:
- Career in MIS
- Want to have expertise in Basic and Advance Excel
- Seeking career in Data Management
My Name is Himanshu Dhar. I am a MIS trainer associated with I Turn Institute. I am having more then 14 years of experience in different projects in Excel and Macros. I do take care of freelancing projects as well and brings that practical touch into teaching. I have successfully trained more then 25000 students from various backgrounds and have conducted many corporate training and seminars.