Excel Skills for Insurance Professionals
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Navigate quickly through Excel by using keystrokes
- Manipulate data using formulas and Pivot Tables
- Conduct analyses and create effective visuals using Excel
- You'll need Micosoft Excel 2013 for PC.
If you are looking for, or already have a job in the insurance industry and want to take your Excel skills from beginner to intermediate, this course is for you! We'll start at the beginning where you'll learn important keystrokes and formulas and then move onto Pivot Tables and graphs. At the end of the course we'll discuss how to apply these skills to create effective and professional exhibits that will impress your colleagues. There are cheat sheets and quizzes included throughout the course to further your knowledge and test your skills. Once you've completed the course and mastered the content, you'll be able to confidently state that you're an intermediate Excel user and begin wowing the crowd with your new Excel skills.
- This Excel couse is meant for insurance professionals who want to take their Excel skills from beginner to intermediate. This course is probably not for you if you are already an advanced Excel user.
When working in Excel, you'll find you can complete tasks twice as fast if you don't have to reach for your mouse. In this lecture we're going to go over important keystrokes that keep you from needing your mouse and will save you plenty of time.
In this lecture we're going to discuss how to create an if statement. This formula is very powerful, especially when combined with other formulas.
Once you've mastered the technical skills from earlier in the course, the next step is to understand how to format exhibits that will be well-received by your audience. In this lecture we're going to discuss how to use the different formatting options to your advantage when creating exhibits.