Excel Skills for Insurance Professionals
What you'll learn
- Navigate quickly through Excel by using keystrokes
- Manipulate data using formulas and Pivot Tables
- Conduct analyses and create effective visuals using Excel
- You'll need Micosoft Excel 2013 for PC.
If you are looking for, or already have a job in the insurance industry and want to take your Excel skills from beginner to intermediate, this course is for you! We'll start at the beginning where you'll learn important keystrokes and formulas and then move onto Pivot Tables and graphs. At the end of the course we'll discuss how to apply these skills to create effective and professional exhibits that will impress your colleagues. There are cheat sheets and quizzes included throughout the course to further your knowledge and test your skills. Once you've completed the course and mastered the content, you'll be able to confidently state that you're an intermediate Excel user and begin wowing the crowd with your new Excel skills.
Who this course is for:
- This Excel couse is meant for insurance professionals who want to take their Excel skills from beginner to intermediate. This course is probably not for you if you are already an advanced Excel user.
I've worked in various analytical positions for well-known international insurers. During my time in product management and actuarial roles, I developed technical skills in Excel, Business Objects, and SAS. Communication is considered my 'strength' and I'm here on Udemy to teach my students how to take their technical skills to the next level by understanding how to create visuals that will resonate with their audience.