Excel Skills for Business - Scratch to Advanced Level
What you'll learn
- Develop a powerful understanding of Graphic user Interface of Excel
- Learn the most common Excel functions used in businesses
- Develop demanded reports using basic to advanced layout options
- Unlock the hidden options in Excel 2016
- Maintain the large data sets in table or lists
- Design professional and attractive charts used for reporting purpose
- Excel most powerful skills for starting and maintaining the business requirements
- You don't need to have any prior knowledge of Excel.
- You will need to have access to a computer and to the software Excel (at least version 2007 but preferably 2013 or 2016)
- You should closely concentrate on what is taught, sign-out from any social media
- You should have a place which is free from any distractions
Introduction to Excel Skills for Business Course:
In this course of the "Excel Skills for Business" you will learn the Essentials of Microsoft Excel.
During this course you will learn to expertly navigate;
The Excel user interface
Perform basic calculations with formulas and functions
Professionally format spreadsheets
Create visualizations of data through charts and graphs.
Much more excel 2016 hacks
Whether you have expertise in excel by yourself for better effectiveness and productivity or whether you have never used ecel before, this course will prove to be a solid foundation to become a confident user and can develop more advanced skills by further exploring it.
Being an Entrepreneur and Business Professional I have been personally using Microsoft Excel for more than 15 years with which i have brought a great learning methodology for your in-depth understanding by having real time interface with Excel.
Spreadsheet software is one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. At a time when digital skills jobs are growing much faster than non-digital jobs, make sure to position yourself ahead of the rest by adding Excel skills to your employment portfolio.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
All my Courses have 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Click on the Red “Buy Now" Button at the Top Right Hand Side of the Page Then follow the instructions to register and pay for the course.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced users who want to be proficient in Excel
- Any Excel user who is tasked with preparing data for further analysis and charts
- People learning Microsoft Excel for reporting
PE®, CSP®, PMP®, CMIOSH®, OSHA Authorized Outreach Trainer USA (DOL) USA, Certified Scaffold Trainer STI® USA, Professional Member ASSP, IRCA Registered Lead Auditor ISO 45001:2018, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, M.S. Occupational Safety and Health/Environmental Management Columbia Southern University USA, MEngg Industrial Manufacturing NED, BE Mechanical MUET, a Serial Entrepreneur and a Business Professional with Successful Startups.
Syed Muhammad Shamuel Shees with more than 15 years of experience is the Director Business Continuity and Health & Safety Expert at Phoenix Safety Consultants (Private) Limited UK and has worked with more than 200+ nationals and multinationals as compliance consultant.
He has provided high quality and standardized international education to individuals and corporate clients. He is also one of the renowned Trainer's in Health and Safety field. Having developed multiple courses related to Management, Engineering and Occupational Health and Safety on Corporate client's demand that serves the purpose of tailored education according to their needs.
By taking his courses; individuals will be getting benefits from his expertise in fields of HSE, Management, Engineering and Freelancing with career advice for professional growth in mentioned fields.