Excel, PowerPoint & Presentations for Investment Bankers
What you'll learn
- GET the general structure of Excel and what it is capable of
- MANAGE Excel spreadsheets
- MANAGE Excel rows and columns
- MODIFY excel cells
- CREATE links that save significant time and lower error margins
- COPY and paste with various options
- SORT and filter big data to work efficiently
- Print excel files properly
- USE basic operation formulas
- USE statistical formulas
- USE conditional formulas
- USE count formulas
- USE database formulas
- USE text formulas
- USE financial formulas
- USE the most common excel keyboard shortcuts
- MANAGE views, texts, tables, shapes and pictures in Power Point
- USE PowerPoint Slide Master
- MANAGE headers and footers in PowerPoint
- MAKE 20+ graphs and charts in Excel that are widely used in investment banking presentations
- MAKE some first class, clean and beautiful presentations including a teaser for Starbucks Corporation
- There is absolutely no prerequisite!
- The course will cover everything from scratch with extensive video explanations.
- You will need Microsoft Excel and Power Point (in PC or Mac) and to be eager to learn.
About this Course
Excel, PowerPoint and Presentations for Investment Bankers covers the soft skill parts of Become an M&A Analyst: The Complete Skillset series.
This course offers 41 lectures across 3 sections and everything is done with almost 10 hours of extensive video content. There is also 9 supporting Excel and PowerPoint supporting documents including some first class presentations.
In this course, we will be covering all the Excel and Power Point skills necessary become an investment banking analyst.
What should you expect from this course?
- You will be able use Excel like a pro, as if you have been working in the industry for a few years
- Deliver first class presentations using the most well-know methods and tricks
- You will get better and faster in Excel and PowerPoint, eyeing your promotion
Business Owners/ Entrepreneurs
- You will develop super useful Excel and PowerPoint skills to make your daily business much more efficient
Who this course is for:
- Ambitious undergraduate and masters students - regardless of their major - who want to pursue a career in investment banking/ M&A advisory.
- Junior investment bankers, consultants, venture capitalists and equity analysts who want to hone their skills.
- Business executives / owners / entrepreneurs who want to learn about corporate finance and M&A process.
Hi everyone my name is Ali! I am a former investment banker and later an investment professional in a multi-billion dollar family office who worked on various M&A deals across 8 countries including the UK, the US, Italy, Spain, France, the Netherlands, Dubai and Turkey.
I have deal experience in a wide range of industries including hospitality, food & beverage, restaurants, entertainment, marinas, e-commerce, technology and media.
I graduated with a degree in economics and finance from a top-tier university in the UK and later studied my masters at the University of Oxford. I started my career in a US based Bulge Bracket investment bank and worked at several institutions before I quit advisory business and moved to buy-side.
Remembering the struggles I had until I made way into investment banking, I decided to create courses like never created before - single stop shops for everything you will ever need to become a star investment banking analyst / associate.
With days and nights (very, very late nights) of hands on experience for more than 7 years, I will teach you all the necessary skills to land a job on and to survive in investment banking!