Complete Introduction to Excel Power Pivot
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 7 articles
- 10 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn to use the EXCEL POWER PIVOT tool
- Have a COMPREHENSIVE understanding of creating data models in Excel
- Create calculated fields and calculated measures using DAX in Excel
- Perform SOPHISTICATED calculations such as Time Intelligence, Filtered Data and Segmentation
- Create RELATIONSHIPS between tables of data
- Analyze data using Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts
- You will require Excel 2016 and the Power Pivot licence
- You should be able to work with data in Excel and do basic reporting
"Great Course. Learned a lot and it helps me with advanced excel analysis."
"There is so much more to this than I knew. I never knew there was anyway to use more than 1M rows in Excel."
"Excellent! Very easy to follow, accurate and detailed"
**** Lifetime access to course materials and practice activities. 100% money back guarantee ****
This course is presented by Ian Littlejohn - who with over 65 000 students is one of the most popular instructors on Udemy. Ian provides world leading courses on Excel, Power Pivot, Power BI and Google Data Studio.
Skills in data analysis, reporting and the creation of dashboards are HIGHLY valued in today's business environment. Excel is now recognized as the most commonly used data analysis tool in the world for the development of reports, data analysis and dashboards.
In this course you will learn about the power of the Data Model & DAX formulas in Excel. You will cover:
Introduction and Course Content
Creating Calculated Columns - Basic calculations, using date fields and date tables
Creating Measures - Aggregation measures, the =Calculate formula, the All and AllExcept formula and Time Intelligence
Creating Relationships between tables and using relationship calculations
Using KPIs visualizations in the data model
Creating and using hierarchies
We look forward to having you on our course as we learn and explore the incredible power of Power Pivot in Excel.
Please note that this course is the second course in a series of three courses for the Excel Master Class series. Search for my instructor profile to purchase these other courses.
Course 1 - Power Query -Consume and Transform Data
Course 2 - Power Pivot - Data Modeling and DAX Formulas
Course 3 - Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts
- Excel users who want to learn how to use the Power Pivot Data Model
- Excel users who want to learn how to use the DAX formula language
In this lesson you will learn how to load data into Power Pivot
In this lesson you will learn to use Slicers to filter data in the Pivot Table