Complete Introduction to Excel Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts
What you'll learn
- Enjoy CLEAR, CONCISE and LOGICAL step by step instructions from a best selling Excel and Power BI Udemy Instructor
- LIFETIME access to course materials and practice activities with a 100% MONEY-BACK guarantee
- Learn to use the most POWERFUL tool in Microsoft Excel to easily summarize and create reports from your data
- In SECONDS create aggregated and summarized tables of data from VAST quantities of spreadsheet data
- At the click of a mouse, create percentages, running totals, difference from and ranking calculations with no formulas!
- Learn to use filters and slicers to display INTERACTIVE views of data with no complex coding or VBA
- Get COMPREHENSIVE understanding of trends within data with a few clicks of the mouse
- Learn to ANALYZE Human Resource data using grouping and frequency analysis
- Excel 2016 or above
- You should be able to work with data in Excel and do basic reporting
"I would rate the course a 4.8 out of 5.0 I Iike the fact that the instructor applies pivot tables to business situations. I love that he gives a video solution to all the problems and not just give the answers He shows us how to solve the homework. BUY HIS COURSE!"
"I just passed my Excel 70-779 test to complete my BI Solutions MCSA . Thank you Ian...watched all your videos on here for both tests."
"Really good informative course, at the right pace, I'm substantially increasing my excel know for data and pivot tables, I would highly recommend."
**** Life time access to course materials and practice activities. ****
This course is lead by Ian Littlejohn - an international trainer, consultant and data analyst with over 125 000 enrollments & 100 000 students on Udemy. Ian specializes in teaching data analysis techniques, Excel Pivot Tables, Power Pivot, Microsoft Power BI, Google Data Studio & Amazon Quicksight & his courses average over 4.5 stars out of 5.
Skills in data analysis, reporting and the creation of dashboards are HIGHLY valued in today's business environment. Excel is now recognized as the most commonly used data analysis tool in the world for the development of reports, data analysis and dashboards.
In this course you will learn the INCREDIBLE power of Pivot Tables to analyze and summarize data in seconds. Pivot Tables are without doubt the most powerful feature in Microsoft Excel.
In this class (the last module of my 3 part "Excel Master Class" Series), you will cover:
Introduction and Course Content
Creating Pivot Tables
Methods of Aggregation and Grouping
Filtering and Slicing Pivot Tables
Show Value As Calculations
Excel and Power BI
We look forward to having you on our course as we learn and explore the incredible power of Excel Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts.
Please note that this course is the third course in a series of three courses for the Excel Master Class series. Search for my instructor profile to purchase these other courses.
Course 1 - Power Query - Prepare and Transform Data
Course 2 - Power Pivot - Data Modeling and DAX Formulas
Course 3 - Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts
Who this course is for:
- Excel users who want to learn how to create professional reports
- Excel users who want to summarize and aggregate data
- Excel users who want to learn new methods and techniques to analyze data
Ian is a trainer that specializes in Microsoft Power BI, Excel Pivot Tables, Power Pivot, Power Query, Google Data Studio and AWS QuickSight.
Ian is an experienced trainer that teaches techniques and tools making it easy for learners to harness the power of business intelligence tools to easily turn data into insight and intelligence.
Ian has been training learners on these powerful technologies for over 10 years making it easy for business users to easily create management reports, develop interactive dashboards and generate new insight and intelligence from business data.
Ian has over 10 years of Management Consulting experience and he brings this knowledge and skills to his training course showing Excel and Google Data Studio users how to easily create sophisticated management reports, perform data analysis and create amazing interactive dashboards without using any complex programming or specialized tools.
Ian has consulted and worked with major organizations in the Banking, Insurance, Manufacturing, Telecommunications and Logistics industries across a number of countries and continents.