Excel Lessons - Zero to Pro for Teachers and Office Workers
What you'll learn
- A Beginner's Guide to Microsoft Excel, Spreadsheets, Formulas, Shortcuts, Advanced Tables
- Become proficient in Excel data tools like Sorting, Filtering, Data validations and Data importing
- Excel by creating Pivot tables with slicers
- Knowledge of all the essential Excel formulas
- Master Excel's most popular lookup functions such as Vlookup, Hlookup, IF etc.
- Make great presentations using the Conditional and Table formatting options
- Increase your efficiency by learning how to create and use important Excel shortcuts
- Make great reports for your chief of your department.
- Organize and manipulate your data in Excel as a professional.
- You will need a PC or a Laptop with any version of Excel installed in it
- Be positive and believe yourself :)
Some reasons why you should choose this Excel course
Carefully designed curriculum teaching you only the most used functionalities of Excel in school and office environments
You can complete this course within one weekend
Office-related and school-related examples and case studies
More practical exercises because Excel requires practice
Your queries will be responded to by the Instructor
Start using Excel to become a hero in your office or school!
Either you're a beginner at Excel, or you want to get more comfortable with Excel's advanced features. Either way, this course will be great for you.
Why should you choose this course?
In this course, you will find practical exercises that are integrated into your office or school environment.
What makes us qualified to teach you?
The course is taught by Computer Science Teacher and you can find more information on his website
Teaching our students is our job and priority. If you have any questions about the course content, practice sheet, or anything related to any topic, you can always post a question in the course or send us a direct message.
Download Practice files and complete Assignments
With each lecture, there is a practice sheet attached for you to follow along. Each section contains a practice assignment for you to practically implement your learning.
What is covered in this course?
This course covers everything you need to learn Excel in the professional workplace.
Below are the Excel course contents of this complete course on Microsoft Excel:
Introduction - In this video, the structure and contents of the course are discussed.
Mathematical Functions - This lecture covers Mathematical formulas such as SUM, AVERAGE, RAND, MIN & MAX, SUMPRODUCT.
Textual Formulas - This Excel lecture covers Textual formulas such as TRIM, CONCATENATE, SUBSTITUTE, UPPER & LOWER, LENGTH, LEFT, RIGHT & MID
Logical Formulas - This lecture covers Logical formulas such as AND & OR, IF, COUNTIF, SUMIF
Date-time (Temporal) Formulas - This lecture covers Date-time related functions such as TODAY & NOW, DAY, MONTH & YEAR, DATEDIF & DAYS
Lookup Formulas - This Excel lecture covers Lookup formulas such as VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH
Data Tools - This lecture covers Data operating tools such as Data Sorting and Filtering, Data validation, Removing duplicates, Importing Data (Text-to-columns)
Formatting data and tables - This Excel lecture covers data formatting options such as coloring, changing font, alignments, and table formatting options such as adding borders, having highlighted table headers, banded rows, etc.
Pivot Tables - This Excel lecture covers Pivot tables end-to-end.
Charts - This Excel lecture covers charts such as Bar/ Column chart, Line Chart, Scatter Plot, Pie & Doughnut charts, Statistical Chart - Histogram, Waterfall, Sparklines
Excel Shortcuts - This lecture will introduce you to some important shortcuts and teach you how to find out the shortcut for any particular excel operation.
Practices - A lot of practices that are important for office and school
Design - You will be able to design your data and make a dashboard.
Bonus lectures (Master Classes) - You will be able to design your data and make a dashboard.
And so much more!
By the end of this course, your confidence in using Excel will soar. You'll have a thorough understanding of how to use Microsoft Excel for study or as a career opportunity.
Why learn Microsoft Excel?
1. Microsoft Excel helps solve Organizing Data Problems
2. Microsoft Excel helps you get stuff done
3. Microsoft Excel will make you better at your job
How much time does it take to learn Microsoft Excel?
Microsoft Excel is easy but no one can determine the learning time it takes. It totally depends on you. The method we adopted to help you learn Microsoft Excel quickly starts from the basics and takes you to an advanced level within hours. You can follow the same, but remember you can learn nothing without practicing it. The practice is the only way to learn Microsoft Excel quickly.
What are the steps I should follow to learn Microsoft Excel?
1. Start learning from the basics of Microsoft Excel. The first 3 sections of the course cover the basics.
2. Once done with the basics try your hands-on advanced MS Excel. The next sections cover Advanced Excel topics
3. Next section will help you with some cool new tricks of Microsoft Excel.
4. Practice your learning on the exercise provided with every lecture.
What is the difference between the basic and advanced level of Excel?
At the Basic level of MS Excel a person
Can build excel formulas using: SUM, IF, AVERAGE, COUNT, ROUND
Is comfortable building excel formulas to manipulate text and dates
Understands and can use the Filter and Sort feature of Microsoft Excel.
Can create basic charts like Line chart, bar chart and pie chart
At the Advanced level of MS Excel a person
Can implement Excel LOOKUP Formulas like VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, Index, and Match
Can use conditional and logical formulas like IF, SUMIF, COUNTIF, OR, AND etc.
Knows what a Pivot Table is and how to build one.
Knows what an add-in is and how to install one.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone curious to master excel from beginner to Advanced in short span of time
- Primary teachers
- Secondary teachers
- Subject teachers
- Office workers
I'm a Computer Science Teacher / Robotics Teacher / Junior Java Developer in Azerbaijan. I have been working in the International Schools in Azerbaijan and additionally, in my spare time, I deal with coding and programming as a freelancer. Mainly, I work with children with regard to computer science, robotics, and programming. Moreover, we deal with projects for international and national competitions.