Excel Keyboard Shortcuts: Using Workbooks
- Windows PC or laptop
Most Recent Course Update:
December 2015Course Description
Are you a Microsoft Excel user? How well do you know the program? Can you do most actions in Excel without using your mouse?
If not: Stop wasting time.
Learn to save several minutes each day by slightly tweaking your workflow. Discover 16 ways to work more efficiently with Workbooks in Microsoft Excel.
- Become the go-to keyboard savant in your office.
- Impress your boss.
- Get more done each day.
- Use the hours you save to make more money or just have some fun!
The choice is yours.
Click “Take This Course" now, and become MORE PRODUCTIVE today!
See you in on the other side.
Co-Founder of ProductivityMe
- Course is for PC-users of Microsoft Excel 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016
- Excel for Mac uses a different set of keyboard shortcuts; this course is not recommended for Excel 2011 Mac or Excel 2016 for Mac (unless user is running Windows on Boot Camp or Parallels)
- Introduction to the Course01:06
- DOWNLOADS: Guide to Other Mini-Courses in Series & Guide to Keyboard Shortcuts00:13
- Overview of Specific Keyboard Shortcuts Covered in Course05:08
- 04.01 - (Shift + F11) - Inserting a New Worksheet04:30
- 04.02 - (Ctrl + Page Down) - Going to Next Worksheet02:30
- 04.03 - (Ctrl + Page Up) - Going to Previous Worksheet02:00
- 04.04 - (F6) - Moving to Next Pane03:30
- 04.05 - (Shift + F6) - Moving to Previous Pane03:00
- 04.06 - (Ctrl + Tab) - Going to Next Workbook03:26
- 04.07 - (Ctrl + Shift + Tab) - Going to Previous Workbook03:00
- 04.08 - (Ctrl + F9) - Minimizing Current Workbook Window03:30
- 04.09 - (Shift + Left Click) - Selecting Adjacent Worksheet(s)03:15
- 04.10 - (Ctrl + Left Click) - Selecting Non-Adjacent Worksheet(s)05:45
- 04.11 - (Customize Q.A.T.) - Hiding a Worksheet04:30
- 04.12 - (Customize Q.A.T.) - Unhiding a Worksheet04:30
- 04.13 - (Alt ... O ... HR) - Renaming a Worksheet03:46
- 04.14 - (Alt ... E ... M) - Moving a Worksheet06:00
- 04.15 - (Alt ... E ... M) - Copying a Worksheet05:00
- 04.16 - (Alt ... E ... L) - Deleting a Worksheet03:58
- Final Thoughts & Next Steps01:07
- DOWNLOAD: Guide to Other Mini-Courses in Series (As Shown Above)2 pages
Try. Learn. Conquer. Excel.
We create short, engaging videos that help people Master Excel.
We offer simple and easy-to-follow courses, and like our thousands of students, we’re always excited to learn cool new things.
This is ProductivityMe.
Udemy Course Instructors
ProductivityMe Co-founder & Lead Udemy Instructor
Tolan went to the University of Arizona. He graduated summa cuma laude in the top 1% of his class with a Bachelor’s of Science Administration in Finance & Entrepreneurship and a Bachelor’s of Arts in French & East Asian Studies.
Tolan has worked at a top-tier economic consulting firm, specializing in Energy Deals and Financial Litigation.
Fun Facts about Tolan:
Tolan is the oldest of 3 children. He loves to travel.
Tolan has lived in Paris, New York, London, Beijing, Hangzhou, and Casablanca.
Odd fact? Tolan’s left leg is 5mm shorter than his right.
If Tolan had a year off, he’d learn a fourth language- maybe Portuguese, Spanish, or Hindi.
ProductivityMe Co-founder & Udemy Instructor
Ryan graduated summa cuma laude in the top 3% of his class with a Bachelor’s of Science Administration in Management Information Systems & Entrepreneurship.
Ryan has worked in non-profits as well as in Enterprise Management Software. He has worked as a consultant, as a tutor, even a bit in retail!
Fun Facts about Ryan:
Ryan is the younger of 2 children. Though he travels a lot for work, Ryan thinks of Tucson as home.
Ryan loves to write. Short-stories and essays are mostly his passion, but Ryan has even started screenplays, just for kicks!
If Ryan had a year off, he’d probably learn to code. That or start (another) company. Who knows, maybe he’d even do both!