Excel in the World of Data Analytics
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- The structure of Excel and how to navigate through the user interface
- Entering data and understanding the different data types which can be used
- Mathematical operators and functions such as SUM, COUNT, MIN, MAX and AVERAGE
- How to utilise the different cell referencing present in Excel
- Introducing conditions and constraints in formulas by using functions such as IF, OR, AND, SUMIF, COUNTIF and AVERAGEIF
- How to work across multiple worksheets and reference them correctly in formulas
- How to create and modify graphs
- Applying simple and more complex filters on tables
- Naming cells and tables and utilising them in formulas
- How to format cells in a table based on different conditions being met
- Applying string formulas by applying functions such as LEFT, RIGHT, MID, LEN, UPPER, LOWER and CONCAT
- How to make string formulae more dynamic
- Understanding and applying formulas on the date data type
- Carrying out look ups by utilising the VLOOKUP function as well as a combination of the INDEX-MATCH formula combination
- How to utilise pivot tables to create meaningful reports
- Creating pivot charts based on the pivot tables created
- Quizzes to 'test your knowledge' as you progress through the course!
- There are no requirements! We will be going through everything from the beginning. We just require you to have Excel installed onto your computer
- We will be going over a lot of practice exercises in this course, so you need to make sure to work along with us and go back to practice so that you master this course!
"A great, easy to follow course which provides all the knowledge you need to confidently use essential Excel functions in the corporate environment. Split into clear sections which makes it very useful to bookmark this course as a guide for future reference" - Sunny Gun
"This course really builds a strong foundation and which in turn makes the more complex excel functions to be easily understood. Coming from 5 years of experiences from professional services back ground and being through various excel training this is by far the most easily understood and value adding I have seen" - Adeel Sharif
"Amazing course - just what I have been looking for. The presenter goes through the principles in a clear and understandable way. Money well spent!" - Irfan Ahmed
"This course is highly recommended! The best data material I have ever seen! This course explains concepts to me in the most entertaining and easy to understand way possible. Thank you!" - Mostafa Ahmad
"Good explanation" - Balwinder Kaur
"Amazing course! Really helped me with my assignments! Very thorough and detailed explanations. Everything is made so simple to understand. Highly recommend!!!!!" - Fatima
Join this course and you will work on building a strong skill set in Excel. We will start from the basics to develop a strong foundation, and we will then work through more complex functionalities, step-by-step.
This course will be going through topics which are used extensively in the job market, ranging from financial consulting to healthcare. Additionally, a lot of the topics in this course are actually used for interview questions for large corporations!
This course will walk you through the structure and user interface in Excel. We will then look at how to utilise a wide range of formulas which can help us analyse data sets. We will then go over at how to manipulate data and operations to create reports which show useful insights and findings. Finally, we will be visualising our results by creating graphs in Excel! This is the standard operation and process used in multiple job industries. We have tailored this course specifically to enhance your career opportunities!
So what are you waiting for? Jump right in and learn about data analysis in Excel!
- Students wanting to learn about Excel's application to data analytics