Excel Shortcuts, Hacks & Tricks: 100+ Tips for Excel 2016
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Maximize the power of Excel with 100 ready-to-use tips hacks on Excel Interface, Workbooks, Worksheets, Formatting Secrets, Organizing Data, Formulas, Dates, Numbers, Pivot Tables and Charts
- Accomplish and Master all of your Excel Tasks
- Increase your Productivity and be more Efficient than you ever imagined
- Save precious minutes from the very first Tips
- Fully understand the Excel Hacks using the Custom-Build Templates that I have in every Lecture
- Improve your Excel Skills using the latest version of Excel 2016
- Microsoft Excel Installed On Your Computer (2013 or 2016 is Preferable)
- A willingness to learn new Tips and reinvent your work in Excel
If you’ve ever thought to yourself, “There has to be a better way to do this,” while using Excel, then know you're probably right. With over 100 HD Lectures + Excel Templates, I’m going to teach you the best 100 time-saving tips and tricks in Excel to make Excel more efficient than you ever imagined.
I created this course to help Excel users avoid common spreadsheet stumbling blocks and reveal ways to maximize the power of Excel. I started with no knowledge of Excel and when I started to use it on a daily basis, I said to myself, “There has to be a better way to do this.” In this course, I compile all my notes and my knowledge and I want to teach you how to improve your skills in short order.
Are you ready to fire up your skills and become a super-efficient Excel user?
First, you’re going learn my top 10 favorite Excel Hacks that can save you a ton of time.
Then I’ll show you some tips that will help you to customize your Excel Interface.
You’re gonna learn several new tips to organize your data, to work with formulas or Dates, to hack your charts and Pivot tables, to complete lightning your tasks in Workbooks and Worksheets, and a bunch of other cool stuff.
Do you want to enter data to multiple worksheets at a time? No problem. Do you also want to block a user from interacting outside a specific range? Piece of cake. Do you want to get rid of duplicate values in seconds? Easy! These and 97 more tips and hacks can add significant productivity and save money across your organization, too.
The course is entirely project based and requires no Excel experience. It has been recorded with the brand-new Excel 2016 in full HD 1080p.
If you get stuck, don’t worry. I have fast and full support through the discussion board.
And if you don’t like the course, simply return it! There is a 30-day money back guarantee.
But first, you probably want to know who I am. What real world experience do I have? My name is Andreas and I have been a teacher for over 16 years. I have my own computer learning school and I have taught Excel to over 3,000 students. I use Excel daily and because of that, I had to find hacks and tips to increase my productivity and efficiency. So I made this collection of powerful tips. At the end of this course, you’ll accomplish and master all of your spreadsheet tasks at least half the time that you do now.
Thanks for your interest in the course, I’m really excited to share it with you. Check out the free previews and I’ll see you in class.
- Anybody, from a Novice to an Expert can benefit with this collection of powerful Excel Hacks and Tricks
- Ideal for Managers, Entrepreneurs and Students
In this video tutorial we will learn how to protect an entire workbook , sheets or cells. There are different methods and level of protection. For example:
- You can protect all the contents of your workbook
- You can allow others to open your workbook as read-only
- You can protect the structure of a workbook
- You can protect a sheet or a specific part of a sheet
Let’s get started!
Although there are many keyboard shortcuts to navigate in a worksheet, we don’t use them. We use most of the time the mouse which is a time-waster. In this lecture you’ll find more faster and useful ways to navigate within a worksheet.
A user can concentrate in the data of a worksheet without moving around, using the horizontal and vertical scrollbars. So it would be useful to hide these scrollbars and also the sheet tabs.
Sometimes we have the need to send an Excel Workbook with a read-only format. If you need to share information in a workbook with someone and be assured that the information remains intact you can save your Excel workbook as an HTML file.A fast and secure way to send your precious Excel data.