What you'll learn
- Gain Practical Knowledge Of Excel From The Very Basics, All The Way To Complex Formulas, Pivot Tables & Elaborate Keyboard Shortcuts
- Take An Approach Focused On Practicality And Modify The Spreadsheets Made Available To You As You Go Through The Course
- Master 20+ Excel Hacks Which Will Increase Your Working Speed Tremendously
- Make Use Of Custom-Built Templates For Both Your Business & Personal Life
- Learn The Top Excel Functionalities For Manipulating Data Without Formulas
- Easily Digest The Comprehensive Formula-Based Part Of This Course And Learn Everything From the Sum Formula All The Way To Advanced combinations Such As Match + Index
- Discover An Entire Section On How To Manipulate Text Strings With Formulas
- Discover A 'Secret Ingredient' Which Will Revolutionise Your Data-Driven Charts From Excel To PowerPoint
- Dig Deep Into Table Creation And Conditional Formatting
- Must Have: Microsoft Excel Installed On Your Computer
- Nice To Have: The Latest Version Of Excel (2013 is Preferable)
- Nice To Have: Several Screens To Facilitate Better Action Taking (i.e. Extra Desktop Monitor or 2 Devices)
- A Positive Attitude, Willingness To Take Action And Improve Your Excel Skills
- 13,000+ Students have enrolled in my 13 Courses!
- The 4.8 Rating from student reviews shows the value packed in this course!
- Practicality: This course has 7 Downloadable Spreadsheets so that you can follow along with every Section!
"I wish I was good at Excel, but it's too technical for me"
"Excel confuses me with all those formulas"
"I picked up an Excel book to start learning, hopefully I'll get a better grasp of it soon"
I hear excuses and bad approaches when it comes to learning Excel all the time. Here's the truth - Excel is extremely complex and is not an easy thing to master. However, I truly believe that you can hack your way through learning it - that is, know exactly what the most important aspects in Excel are and master them one by one. That's why I organised this course into so-called "Hacks", so that you can focus on the most important information first and foremost.
Have you ever been confused by the sheer complexity of Excel? Ever struggled with an annoying problem that you couldn't solve fast enough? Or maybe you're just looking to start learning to use Excel and master it quickly...
A lot of the Excel Trainings out there throw a bunch of formulas at you and teach you how to use them. However, they neglect to tell you their practical applications and what the most important shortcuts are.
A few years ago I was an Excel rookie. I thought I knew how to use it (what's so hard right?), but found out about my limitations as soon as I started a job in a Financial Controlling role. Everything that I have learned in Excel came as a result of the challenges that I faced on the job and my relentless drive to discover solutions that were more and more efficient.
The truth is I didn't have one of the most efficient learning curves because nobody told me what the most efficient path to mastering Excel was.
What do experts do on a daily basis? What are the key formula combinations for particular situations? What sort of tips & tricks do they use to be faster & more efficient when using Excel?
Those questions led to this course. I bundled all of my knowledge in a way that prioritises the most important Excel Hacks. This will ensure that you will get to your best Excel level in the fastest possible time. Doesn't that sound better than sitting through boring Excel Training Seminars for 8 hours during a whole day?
Here's what this course covers:
- The Excel Essentials - discover the quickest ways to navigate and manipulate data in Excel so that you can master the basics straight away
- 20+ Quick & Killer Hacks - These are individual lectures focused on particular Excel hacks which boost your productivity & use of Excel
- Bulls-Eye Formula Blueprint - master Excel Formulas by shifting the focus away from HOW they work to WHAT their usability is in practical scenarios
And much, much more. Just have a look at the Learning Outcomes.
The Excel Mastery Guarantee
I'm extremely confident that if you take action and follow these steps, you will revolutionise your Excel skills at a very fast pace. However, if for any reason you're not satisfied with this course, then I will personally jump on a 30 Minute Skype Call with you and help you get to the next level.
Nobody can give you a Magic Pill for learning Excel - it takes time & practice. However, if you're aware of the most important shortcuts from the beginning, that will end up saving you countless hours of your precious time. Take this course now and join me in this exciting journey!
Who this course is for:
- Students Who Want To Prepare For Internships/Entry-Level Roles Which Require Excel
- Managers / Experienced Professionals Who Want To Take Their Knowledge To The Next Level
- Financial Managers & Consultants That Want To Explore The More Complex Functionalities Of The Software
- Entrepreneurs Who Need To Create Spreadsheets For A Tighter Grip Over Their Financials
- Anybody That Wants To Improve Their Use Of Microsoft Excel
I'm an Internet Entrepreneur with a background in both the Management Consulting & Telecommunications industries. The skills that I have acquired during those stints and in previous years in general have unleashed my passion to teach.
I have a wide array of skills that I share with you via my courses
(1) Social Media
One of my true passions, I have invested a lot of time building a presence online. Highlights include:
- Creating a connection base of 100+ people in a large Management Consulting firm within weeks of starting the job.
- Met with a handful of Managing Directors & Senior Managers after approaching them on Social Media
- Trained Partners on how to effectively make use of LinkedIn & Twitter to network and generate leads
- Conducted Workshops with Project Teams and Small Enterprises on the use of Twitter and LinkedIn
- (2) Resume/CV & Interviewing
With 30+ Job applications, I have gained a deep understanding of the recruiting process
- I have never failed to get an interview (phone or face-to-face) after submitting my Resume
- Participated in over 20 Job Interviews & Assessment Centres
- Worked for a leading Management Consulting firm in a highly competitive market
- (3) Productivity
- Heavy user of Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint. I completely rebuilt the spreadsheets inherited from one of my teams, reducing the monthly updating time by over half the time (a few business days)
- Co-produced reports that were ultimately held by members of the Board of Directors in one of the Multinationals I worked in (using Excel & PowerPoint)
- General productivity freak, I love technology and always look for ways to make it work for me
How I got here…
Until recently I never really envisioned myself starting my own business. In fact, it was quite the opposite - my dream was to work for a large Multinational/ Consulting company and enjoy the riches of the Corporate life…
I soon found myself in what I thought would be my "dream job" only to do work that wasn't at all fulfilling, spending hours every day commuting and paying enormous rent (almost half of my salary) in one of the largest cities in the world. I felt stuck, limited and didn't think much of my future prospects.
I look back now and find it funny how at our lowest points we make life-changing decisions. Since a few members of our Mastermind Group had launched online businesses, I decided I would give it a try. I made up my mind that whatever happened, I absolutely HAD to launch an online product before my birthday.
Within two months, I launched my first Udemy course.
One month later I decided to quit my job (to the utter amazement of my colleagues, managers, friends & family - they probably thought I was crazy) and never looked back since.
What I aim for is simple: I want to get you real results in the fastest possible time. Whether it's improving your presence on Social Media, getting your dream job, improving your productivity or self-development, I want you to walk away from my courses with a sense of achievement.
The courses I create are structured in a step-by-step manner so that you can implement them straight away. They do require your effort & commitment, but if you do that I'm extremely confident you can get to the next level.
Ultimately, receiving a message from a satisfied student detailing how I've helped him or her is immensely gratifying, more so than any number of sales.
Get in touch!
If you're one of my students and you want to ask me a question, or you're just reading this now and think we might have something in common then post a discussion item on one of my courses - I'll be more than happy to answer & get to know you better!
Richard Korbut owns a professional film & media company with a mission to transform the field of education through interactive learning based on engagement, step-by-step instruction and actionable material.
We work with passionate individuals seeking to add value to the world by:
- Creative Direction - Transforming boring content into captivating education
- Filming - Documenting the content in an engaging way
- Production - Top quality post-production to add pizazz to each course
- Marketing - Ensuring that the word is spread to the public & changes the lives of each and every student
We also serve clients ranging from filming & producing weddings & festivals to directing multi-location exotic documentaries.