Excel: Complete Beginner To Executive Level Professional
What you'll learn
- You will learn Every basic of Excel, which you will need as you get into the more highly advanced lectures of this course.
- You will learn how to use the Excel interface and configure your settings.
- You will learn how to create your first sheet and what options to select when doing it.
- You will learn everything about working with Excel templates and properties.
- You will learn how to quickly and easily work with text, formula and many others.
- You will learn how to format attractive excel sheets that print perfectly.
- You will learn how to use the configuration settings and organize your data properly before working.
- Many more hours of Very Highly Advanced Corporate Level Excel lectures will be added to this course in the few days to come.
- Have Excel version 2010 or newer or Excel 365 loaded onto your computer. No Excel skills required.
- This is part 1of this course and it will take you from a complete Excel beginner into the Advanced intermediate level. Part 2 of this course is coming soon and it will take you into the Corporate skills level of Excel
This Excel course is 2 thorough courses combined into one big one for the small price of one. The course as it is now is Part 1 of this course. This section will teach you all basics of Excel into the advanced intermediate level.
Part 2 of this course will take you into the Highly Advanced, Executive-level Excel skill level.
These lectures will be added to this course in the coming few days. If you are an Excel newbie you will need to learn the lectures in Part1 to get ready for the Highly Advanced lectures coming soon in Part 2. If you are an Excel veteran order this course to freshen up your skills to get you ready for Part 2.
Part 2 of this course will be 12+ hours of Executive level, extremely Advanced Excel lectures. This Part will be added very soon to this course so go ahead and order now to get your lifetime access to the basic to advanced intermediate lectures now that will get you ready for the very highly advanced lectures coming soon. Alan will be your instructor for Part 1 and Steve will be your instructor for part 2.
Alan and Steve have a combined 40+ years of quality professional Excel experience.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone serious about learning Highly Advanced, Corporate Level Professional Excel skills
Your instructors for this course are Andy for this part 1 and Steve for the coming part 2. Andy and Steve have a combined 40 years of quality Professional Excel experience. Many more hours of Super Advanced Corporate-level Excel lectures will be added to this course in the soon coming days, this will be part 2 of this course. This course now is part 1 and it will take you from a complete Excel newbie to the Advanced Intermediate Excel level.