Excel for Business
- 8 hours on-demand video
- 36 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- The MS Excel for Business course provides complete immersion in this software so valued by the job market. This course provides a 100% practical approach. If you have never had contact with the software, will learn to use basic functions right in the first classes and be capable of creating management dashboards at the end of the course. And if you already know something about this tool, you will certainly develop new skills and discover new functions that will make you even more productive and confident when using MS Excel. At the end of the course, you’ll be able to analyze large volumes of data! You’ll know how to create tools to make accurate decisions, dynamic charts and even record macros to make your work more productive!
- You’ll need to have a version of Microsoft Excel on your computer. If your version is old, some items taught in this course may not work properly.
MS Excel is a spreadsheet software widely used by companies and activities around the world for stock control, database creation, simple and complex analysis, among thousands of other functions.
The knowledge of MS Excel is essential for any professional and can be a differential in the job market. While it is a powerful tool, it does not work alone, it takes a professional who is qualified to use their resources to the fullest.
During this course, you will see:
Activities from basic to advanced levels by solving problems of different levels of difficulty;
80 Features and Functions and more than 30 chart variations;
More than 100 exercises and examples contextualized with the corporate world;
The dynamic methodology with 100% of the time applied in Microsoft Excel software;
Solving examples together with the instructor sharing all your practical experience;
Drills at the end of each module to consolidate knowledge;
- This course is intended for both those who don´t have any knowledge of Excel and those who already use the software but want to develop the advanced skills to become able to solve from simple to complex problems in a fast and effective way.