Excel for Business Analysts Online Course
What you'll learn
- How to merge data from different sources using VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, INDEX MATCH, and XLOOKUP
- How to use IF, IFS, IFERROR, SUMIF, and COUNTIF to apply logic to your analysis
- How to split data using text functions SEARCH, LEFT, RIGHT, MID
- How to standardize and clean data ready for analysis in Excel
- About using the PivotTable function to perform data analysis
- How to display your analysis using Pivot Charts in Excel
- Conducting a Linear Forecast and Forecast Smoothing in Excel
- All about Histograms and Regression in Excel
- How to use Goal Seek, Scenario Manager, and Solver to fill data gaps in Excel
- Microsoft Excel 2016, 2019, 365
- A basic understanding of how to use Microsoft Excel
In this course, we focus on the specific functions, formulas, and tools that Excel has to help conduct business or data analysis. We take you on a no-nonsense journey to teach you how to use them.
We start by looking at how to take raw data and prepare it for analysis. After that, we look at a number of tools and functions that can be used to conduct analysis such as Pivot Tables, before moving onto how to display data in the most meaningful way using charts, Pivot Charts, Slicers and so much more. Finally, we move onto some more advanced techniques designed to aid forecasting and using existing data to predict future trends.
This course also includes practice exercises so you can immediately put into practice the new data analysis techniques that you learn.
In this course you will learn:
How to merge data from different sources using VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, INDEX MATCH, and XLOOKUP
How to use IF, IFS, IFERROR, SUMIF, and COUNTIF to apply logic to your analysis
How to split data using text functions SEARCH, LEFT, RIGHT, MID
How to standardize and clean data ready for analysis
About using the PivotTable function to perform data analysis
How to use slicers to draw out information
How to display your analysis using Pivot Charts
All about forecasting and using the Forecast Sheets
Conducting a Linear Forecast and Forecast Smoothing
How to use Conditional Formatting to highlight areas of your data
All about Histograms and Regression
How to use Goal Seek, Scenario Manager, and Solver to fill data gaps
This course includes:
7+ hours of video tutorials
55 individual video lectures
Exercise files to practice what you learned
Certificate of completion
This course was recorded using Excel from Office 365. It's also relevant to those using other, recent versions of Microsoft Excel including Excel 2013, 2016, and 2019.
Here’s what our students are saying…
"Yes, I learned so much and its applicable to what I needed to learn for my career in less than a week. I wish I had taken this course much sooner."
"This course is relative to my role as a Business Analyst and has already taught me something new to use in my role."
"Lots of stuff I've never used in here despite using Excel every day."
"Great match for me as an engineer!"
Who this course is for:
- Business analysts who are Excel users
Since 2008, individuals, small businesses, and Fortune 500 companies with thousands of employees have benefited from the easy and hands-on software training offered by Simon Sez IT. With over 8,000 video tutorials on a range of software programs, Simon Sez IT ensures stress-free eLearning and enhanced employee productivity - no matter whether you are implementing new software or a technological upgrade for your workplace. With over 640,000 Udemy students in over 180 countries, Simon Sez IT is the preferred online learning choice for individuals and businesses everywhere.