Excel for Data Analysis. Learn the Art of Excel Analytics.
What you'll learn
- Art of Data Analysis on the Real world data sets.
- Data manipulation techniques and reporting to business users.
- Ways and techniques to find the business insights from the raw data.
- Data Visualisazations , Pivot , Vlookup etc.
- Complex formulae , sorting and filtering with short cut keys
- Acquisition Analytics to find out which customer segment is the profitable
- Report making techniques for business users.
- Investment Case Study to identify the top3 countries and investment type to help the Asset Management Company to understand the global trends
- Students must be passionate about data
**** Testimonials ****
This is a great course for those who want to start data science --Sangwe Bertrand Ngwa
Basics are well explained laying the foundation for excel analytics . Looking forward to it--Himanshu Negi
**** Lifetime access to course materials . 100% money back guarantee. Best course for data literacy for absolute beginners ****
1. Learn basic and advanced functionalities of Excel.
2. Learn how to do data manipulation and analysis to solve real world business problems using case studies.
3. Start using pivot tables and Vlookup like a pro.
4. Start using built-in formulae in excel for the data analysis.
5. Learn how to find interesting trends in the real world datasets.
6. Become data literate.
7. Learn to make various chart for effective data visualizations.
8. Learn how to infer hidden insights from data using plots.
Real World Case Studies include :
Acquisition Analytics on the Telemarketing datasets : Find out which customers are most likely to buy future bank products using tele channel.
Investment Case Studies: To identify the top3 countries and investment type to help the Asset Management Company to understand the global trends
Data Analysis on Ireland Loan Datasets : Find out which customers are good or bad and who are likely to repay the loan.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who are looking to enhance their data science skills
- Those who want to switch the career in data science
"PG in Data Science ( IIIT Bangalore) , PMP ( Project Management Institute,USA), CAPM , B.Tech ( Electronics)"
I have over 12+ years of industry experience in Python , R and SQL .
Have worked across various international finance companies including Insurance & Banking. I been instrumental in implementing the various software products .
I am passionate about data and the insights which it gives. I am looking forward to share my experiences with you . I will guide you step by step so that you can make a leap in your career . The Data Engineers and Data Science experts have the highest demand in the world.