Excel Essentials: Tutorial for Beginners
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will learn how to create spreadsheets, use the backstage view, as well as Print and Save files.
- You will be able to use AutoFill, Flash Fill, and Zoom.
- You will learn how to use Mathematical Formulas and Functions to view data from different financial perspectives.
- You will learn how to use Quick Analysis Charts, Tables, and Sparklines to visualize your data.
- You will learn to use Themes, Styles, and Conditional Formatting to present your data visually.
- And, you will learn how to properly Save, Print, Change Layouts & Views, Share, and Email spreadsheets.
- This course teaches Excel from the Beginning, so no experience is necessary.
- To get the most out of this course, you should have a copy of Excel installed to be able to complete the practice exercises.
Welcome to the Microsoft Excel Essentials Tutorial for Beginners. You will learn to use Excel to analyze numbers, keep track of data, and graphically represent your information. We will make your job easier by providing easy to follow steps to help you turn your data into usable information – and better information leads to better decision making!
This course will have you up and running in under 2 hours. Excel has some very advanced features that have been made very simple in the newer versions. This course mainly focuses on Excel 2013 and newer versions, but if you have an earlier version, you will still be able to learn effective Formulas, Functions, and Analysis.
- Anyone who uses Excel for work or personal and needs to have an intermediate ability to work with spreadsheets.
- Anyone who uses Excel for entering data, lists, formulas, functions, charts, and graphs.