Excel: Data Analysis with Pivot Tables
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Prepare Data and Creating PivotTables
- Work with Local and External Data Sources
- Summarize, Organize, Filter, and Format PivotTables
- Refresh and Change PivotTable Data
- Work with PivotCharts
- The student will need basic computer knowledge.
- A copy of Excel is recommended.
Pivot Tables are the perfect tool to analyze large amounts of data in Excel. Being able to summarize, visualize, and tabulate your data makes PivotTables an important skill for anyone who uses Excel to store and report on data, and in this course Microsoft trainer Kathy Jones will show you how to effectively use the PivotTable tools in Excel 2013 and 2016.
Taught by Microsoft trainer Kathy Jones, Excel – Data Analysis with Pivot Tables will help intermediate and advanced users work more effectively with Excel PivotTables and PivotCharts.
- Excel users