Beginner to Advanced Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts
What you'll learn
- Learn beginner to advance Excel Pivot Table Analysis Skills
- Learn how to combine Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts for data analysis.
- Master pivot table analysis step by step with homework and case study exercises at the end of each section
- Test your skills with real world Pivot Table case studies
- Knowing your way around the excel environment
- Microsoft Excel 2007-2019 or Office 365 (ideally for PC/Windows)
Excel Pivot Tables are a must-have tool for anyone who works with data in Excel.
Pivot tables allow you to quickly summarize and analyze data, revealing trends and valuable insights into your data that you would not have discovered otherwise. Excel Pivot tables will provide quick, accurate, and intuitive answers to the most difficult analytics questions.
This course will provide a thorough understanding of Excel Pivot Tables through a hands-on approach with real-world simple but highly effective case studies, ensuring that skills learned can be immediately applied to any Excel data analysis tasks. To accomplish this, I will walk you through interactive, hands-on demos and Excel exercises along the way.
I will start by taking you through everything you need to know in Excel Pivot tables which will include:
1) The data structure in Excel
2) Pivot Table layouts & styles
3) Design & formatting options
4) Sorting, filtering, & grouping tools
5) Calculated fields, items & values
6) Pivot Charts, slicers & timelines
7) Interactive Excel dashboards
We will then do some exercises to reinforce the skills we have learned by using some real-world sample Excel datasets, such as:
1) US mass shooting Data
2) Food Sales Data
3) Workplace Safety Data
4) Sales Data
5) Human Resources Data
6) Olympic Athlete Data
Without a doubt, the world has become increasingly data-driven. Data analysis skills are in short supply and high demand. If you want to improve your Excel skills or become someone who transforms data into meaningful insights, this course is for you. Enroll in this course and begin your journey to becoming an Excel data analysis expert.
Hope to see you in class
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who works with Excel on a regular basis and wants to learn how to use Pivot Tables in Data Analysis
- Anyone looking to pursue a career in data analysis or business intelligence
- Excel users with basic skills who want to improve their data analysis abilities
- Students who want to opt their skill levels in using Excel for Data Analysis
Nasiru Musa has a BSc In Accounting from ABU Zaria (Nigeria) , MSc Information systems from the university of Liverpool and a Post graduate certificate in corruption studies from the Hong Kong University, he is also a certified anti money laundering specialist (CAMS), he has several years of experience in Auditing, Financial Investigation, Information systems and Law enforcement intelligence analysis.
He has worked for over 8 years in the Nigerian Financial Intelligence Unit, where he has led several teams in cases bordering on Corruption, Human trafficking, illicit drug financial investigations, Money laundering and Terrorist financing. He was also a trainer and a training administrator with the training academy of the prestigious economic and financial crimes commission (EFCC) in Nigeria. He is an Excel and Power tools specialist who has built and educated numerous financial analysts, law enforcement officials, and analysts in the use of analytical tools and techniques in money laundering, terrorist financing and financial crime investigations and intelligence analysis.
He was also a certified fraud examiner (CFE), certified information systems auditor (CISA), and a certified information security manager (CISM) from 2008 to 2015
Feel free to contact him on LinkedIn for more information on any of his current or upcoming courses.