Excel Data Analysis Masterclass with 2022 Edition
What you'll learn
- Learn about basic formatting in excel.
- Learn about sorting and filtering functions in excel.
- Learn about UPPER, LOWER, PROPER, LEFT, RIGHT, SEARCH, CONCATENATE functions in excel.
- Learn how to find outliers and missing values in Excel.
- Learn how to find standard deviation and percentiles in data using Excel.
- Learn about IF, IF ERROR, COUNTIF, SUMIF and AVERAGEIF functions in excel.
- Learn about using Color Bars and Color scales in excel.
- Learn applying VLOOKUP and HLOOKUP functions and merge datasets using them in excel.
- Learn how to merge datasets using Index and match.
- Learn making Pivot Tables and Pivot charts in excel.
- Learn making interactive dashboards in excel.
- Learn about What-if analysis in excel.
- Learn how to perform linear regression in excel.
- Quizzes and exercises.
- Turn real world data into business insights in Excel.
- Best Practices for dashboard development, table and graph design.
- Discover the most Powerful tool in Excel to transform your Data into Insight and intelligence.
- No prior knowledge required.
- Determination and Desire to learn new things.
- A positive attitude to success.
- A willingness to learn and practice.
Welcome to the best online course on Excel.
Microsoft Excel is one of the most used software applications of all time.
Hundreds of millions of people around the world use Excel.
It is a very handy software that can be used to store and organize many datasets.
Using its features and formulas, one can use the tool to make send of the data.
This course provides you functionalities of excel used by data scientists and data analysts along with its basics.
You will learn to create interactive dashboards using excel.
In this course, you will cover:-
Basic formatting in excel
Datatypes of excel
Insertion and deletion of new rows and columns in excel.
Sorting and filtering data in excel
Learn about the different text functions- UPPER, LOWER, PROPER, LEFT, RIGHT, SEARCH, TRIM, CONCATENATE, LEN
Learn about the different statistical functions- MIN, MAX, AVERAGE.
Finding different percentiles.
Finding missing values in data
Finding outliers in data
Learn about the different logical functions- IF, IFERROR, COUNTIF, SUMIF, AVERAGEIF.
Learn about conditional formatting.
Learn about lookup functions- VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP.
Learn about index and match
Learn to create pivot tables and pivot charts.
Learn to create interactive dashboards.
Learn about What-if Analysis:- Goal Seek analysis, Data Tables, Scenario Management.
Learn about performing linear regression in excel.
Not only this, you will get to practice a lot of exercises on these topics.
We are also providing quizzes.
You will also have access to all the resources used in this course.
Instructor Support - Quick Instructor Support for any queries.
I'm looking forward to see you in the course!
Enroll now and make the best use of this course.
Who this course is for:
- Who is interested in Data Analyst role.
- Who wants to become a Data Scientist.
- To become a successful Business Analyst.
- Those who are looking for Job who wants to be expertise in Excel.
- Students and professionals who want to improve the training capabilities.
We’re a bootstrapped, "indie" tech education company. Our vision is to Unlock human potential by transforming education and making it accessible and affordable to all.
We are fiercely independent and proud with a sole focus to make world-class tech education a level playing field for anyone on this planet.
Data is Good is on a Mission to create courses that will make our students learn the subject and fall in love with it & become lifelong passionate learners and explorers of that subject.