Excel Dashboards : Build a Dashboard from Scratch!
- 8.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 37 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn how to build Professional Looking, Interactive Charts & Dashboards using Microsoft Excel.
- Lifetime Access to all the lectures on the course.
- Regular Video updates!
- Fast and responsive support for any feedback or questions !
- If you're not Satisfied, there's a 30 day money back guarantee !
- You need to have Excel 2007 or higher installed on their computer (Some features won't work on Excel 2007)
- You need to know Excel basics like writing SUM, COUNT, and IF Functions, Conditional Formatting, use pivot tables and Insert Charts.
- No VBA Programming knowledge needed !
Learn Step by Step how to create Professional, Interactive Dashboards & Charts using Excel including:
1- Learning the Important functions that you need to know for building Dashboards such as VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, MATCH, INDEX, OFFSET and others
2-Learning how to implement Interactivity tools such as Form Controls, Slicers, and others.
3-Learning Dashboarding techniques.
4- Building a Complete Excel Dashboard.
What you need before taking this course
The will to learn !
You need to be using Excel already, written a few formulas such as SUM and COUNT, know how to build a basic pivot table and insert a chart.
A Powerful Skill at Your Fingertips
Excel is a great tool for creating Interactive Dashboards. It is relatively cheap with high availability compared to other more expensive tools, so learning how to build dashboards will be a great addition to your skills, and you can showcase these skills almost anywhere because Excel is installed on millions of computers around the globe!
If you're already an Excel user and want to learn how to create Interactive dashboards using Excel, impress your employer and potentially earn a raise, then this course is for you!
What other students are saying about the course:
I feel so lucky to have come across udemy and then a course on excel dashboards. I have always loved car dashboards, just displaying the most important info.
Today's dashboard in the business sense is the presentation of key performance indicators (kpi) for decision makers.
I am hooked on this course, and practicing making better dashboards. Adbelrahman is there to answer questions. To beautiful dashboards...
Thanks Abdelrahman for an excellent course!
I use Excel most days so thought I had a decent grasp on how it all works. How wrong was I! This course has been a real eye-opener into what is actually possible in Excel and techniques covering how to present data.
I found the course material and presentation (videos) very comprehensive with plenty of examples to work through and use as reference for the future when I apply it all to my work.
An Excellent course and would highly recommend.
I was impressed with some of the information presented. I have taken various dashboard courses to find little gold nuggets and i found a bunch in this course. The instructor provided some new twists for creating dynamic ranges, for example. He didn't present the normal formulas that I have seen from different sites but came up with some new approaches which caused my eyes to grow wider. I felt I was gaining a deeper understanding how excel thinks and works. His presentation showed me that he put some thought and effort into the presentation and made an effort to bring me from a Joe to a Pro!
- Excel users who want to up their skills by learning how to create Interactive dashboards using Microsoft Excel.
- Accountants, Business, Financial, or Reporting Analysts, Stock or Forex Traders, Business Owners who want to build dashboards using Excel to monitor their business metrics or KPIs.
- This is NOT for Excel beginners, so you need to have used Excel before, written a few formulas (Such as SUM, COUNT and IF Functions) and know how to create pivot table,Insert charts and use Conditional Formatting.
This Lecture will show students how to use the VLOOKUP function.
Downloadable resources are attached to this lecture and they include the ones for the HLOOKUP Video that will follow this video
This Lecture will show students how to use the HLOOKUP function
Resources are on the VLOOKUP video.