Excel 365 - The Ultimate Excel Updates Course
- Have experience in using Excel
- It is preferable that you have an Excel 365 subscription
- This course is not for beginner excel users or those that need a deep dive into excel use.
This course aimed at keeping you informed on the latest and greatest improvements to Excel as they are rolled out.
Excel 365 keeps improving and to stay ahead of the game, you need to know what changes, additions and improvements are made in each rollout.
This course is an evolving course, as new releases happen, I will update this course with new material. If you just need to stay up to date, then with this course, you will never need to buy another Excel course again.
There are 5 modules in this course
· Communications and collaboration
· General feature improvements
· New Functions
· Charts and Visualizations
· Power tools and data
Each module will have articles and videos. The topics of the article and videos overlap however it is important that you complete both. This will help reinforce the learning and will give you different application examples. Each module also has a quiz and activities for which all workbooks and solutions will be provided.
.Many people don’t need full functions and formulas course, or beginner to advanced course. They just need to know whats changes and how to use the changes. And that’s what this course is all about. This course is aimed at experienced Excel users looking to stay up to date and it is not designed for beginner Excel users or those looking for a deep dive into Excel.
Who this course is for:
- Excel users moving from Excel 2016 or 2019 to Excel 365
- Excel users that just want to know what has changed in Excel to keep their skills up to date
- Experienced Excel users looking to keep up to date with changes
- This course is not for you if you are not experience and familiar with Excel
Paula is a qualified CPA with over 25 years of experience in the fields of Accountancy, Business Management, Operations Management, and Training. All across a broad range of industries and sectors. Paula has been Key Speaker at many Accounting Events where her talks on Excel are received very positively. Taken from her experiences in Accounting and business fields, Paula began teaching on Udemy in the area of Spreadsheets, Bookkeeping and Accounting.
In 2020 & 2021 Paula was awarded Microsoft MVP for her dedication to Excel and the Excel community.
In 2022 after Paula pivoted her training and consultancy to focus on Web3, Blockchain, Digital assets, and cryptocurrency and is excited to bring new courses on these topics to Udemy