Excel 2019 Intermediate
What you'll learn
- Learn the building blocks of Intermediate Excel 2019 functionality.
- Link Workbooks and Worksheets.
- Work with Range Names and Sort and Filter Range Data.
- Analyze and Organize with Tables.
- Use Conditional Formatting and Display Data Graphically.
- Outline with Subtotals and Groups.
- Understand PivotTables, PivotCharts, and Slicers as well as Advanced Use of PivotTables and PowerPivot.
- Excel 2019 Introduction course or equivalent knowledge or experience.
In this course, students will learn how to link workbooks and worksheets, work with range names, sort and filter range data, and analyze and organize with tables. Students will also apply conditional formatting, outline with subtotals and groups, display data graphically with charts and sparklines. Additionally, students will also understand PivotTables, PivotCharts, and slicers and work with advanced PivotTables and PowerPivot features.
With nearly 10,000 training videos available for desktop applications, technical concepts, and business skills that comprise hundreds of courses, Intellezy has many of the videos and courses you and your workforce needs to stay relevant and take your skills to the next level. Our video content is engaging and offers assessments that can be used to test knowledge levels pre and/or post course. Our training content is also frequently refreshed to keep current with changes in the software. This ensures you and your employees get the most up-to-date information and techniques for success. And, because our video development is in-house, we can adapt quickly and create custom content for a more exclusive approach to software and computer system roll-outs.
This course aligns with the CAP Body of Knowledge and should be approved for 4.5 recertification points under the Technology and Information Distribution content area. Email email@example.com with proof of completion of the course to obtain your certificate.
Who this course is for:
- Those wishing to increase their knowledge of Excel 2019 to create more in depth worksheets and improve the presentation of data.
Intellezy collaborates with organizations to help implement and adopt technology to its full potential. Our online videos include 250+ courses designed to educate and empower individuals
Our library, recognized by top influencers such as The Craig Weiss Group, Training Industry and eLearning Journal, provides dynamic and task-focused videos, quick reference guides, and assessments right at your fingertips, right when you need them.
In today’s rapidly evolving workplace, it is imperative to make sure your team members have the skills and expertise required to succeed. Intellezy offers custom content development to ensure learning materials, and the delivery approach is aligned to meet intended outcomes and address your specific training needs without covering topics that may be unnecessary or irrelevant.