Master Excel 2019 PC/Mac with Beginner to Advanced Courses
What you'll learn
- Now includes Excel for Mac 2019 Beginner
- Discover new and improved features in Excel 2019
- Learn to master data analysis tools like Pivot tables, Slicers, Sparklines and Data Bars in Excel
- Learn essential logical functions like IF, SUMIF, COUNTIF
- Learn powerful Lookup Functions VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP and INDEX MATCH
- Complete data entry, cell formatting, working with multiple worksheets and the “Ribbon” interface.
- You'll cover all the basics like how to rename, insert, move, and reference an Excel worksheet
- Discover how to format dates and numbers in Excel
- Learn practical methods in which you can backup and recover your Excel spreadsheets
- Effectively use autofill and flashfill so you are more productive.
- Discover the essentials of using fomulas and functions.
- Discover how to create awesome charts and graphs in Excel
- Learn practical methods to sort and filter your data using Microsoft Excel
- How to protect and secure your Excel data
- Working with dates and times in Microsoft Excel
- Averages, percentiles, and LINEST functions
- You'll learn financial and statistical functions like calculating depreciation
- Learn to visualize your data using Sparklines, data bars and Pivot Charts in Excel
- How to import and export data to and from Excel
- Microsoft Excel desktop version for Windows installed and ready to use on your computer.
**This course includes practice exercises and LIFETIME access**
** Feb 2020 - Excel Beginners for Mac 2019 Course added!**
Everything you need to become a spreadsheet guru in Microsoft Excel 2019/365 from Beginner to Advanced users by Excel experts Simon Sez IT.
Excel for Beginners 2019
With this 7-hour Microsoft Excel 2019/365 course, you’ll gain a fantastic grounding in Microsoft Excel. This in-depth course is perfect for those brand new to Excel and who are using Excel 2019 or Excel 365 editions. This course is perfect if you’re brand new to Excel or are upgrading from an older version.
What You'll Learn
What's new in Excel 2019
Entering text, numbers and working with dates
Page setup and print options
Working with rows, columns and cells
Cut, Copy and Paste
Introduction to functions and formulas
Formatting in Excel, including formatting cells and numbers
Creating charts and graphs
Sorting and Filtering
Introduction to PivotTables
Logical and lookup formulas - the basics
Advanced Excel 2019
With this 8-hour, expert-led video training course, you’ll gain an in-depth understanding of more advanced Excel features that delve into high-level consolidation, analysis and reporting of financial information.
What You'll Learn
What's new/different in Excel 2019
Advanced charting and graphing in Excel
How to use detailed formatting tools
Lookup and advanced lookup functions
Financial functions including calculating interest and depreciation
Connecting to other workbooks and datasets outside of Excel e.g. MS Access and the web.
How to create awesome visualizations using sparklines and data bars
Mastery of PivotTables and Pivot Charts
Scenario Manager, Goal Seek and Solver
Advanced charts such as Surface, Radar, Bubble and Stock Charts
***Exercise and demo files included in both courses***
This 3-course bundle includes:
20-hours of video tutorials
Over 200 individual video lectures
Exercise files to practice what you learned
Demo files used by the trainer
Certificates of completion
This Excel mega bundle is designed for students of all Excel capabilities. If you are brand new to Microsoft Excel or who are upgrading from a previous version and want to keep up to date with Excel 2019 and 365 developments, then the start at the beginning.
If you already have a good understanding of MS Excel then you might want to start in the Advanced section where the expert author will help you take your spreadsheeting skills to the next level.
Contents and Overview
Through 200+ lectures and over 20-hours of content, this course will teach you to understand spreadsheet basics, including:
Creating your first workbook and how to navigate Excel
Page and print setup - just print the bits of Excel you mean to!
Moving data around and adding and deleting
Introduction to formulas and functions, what you need to know.
How to create amazing looking charts and graphs
Before moving onto the most business-relevant advanced functions and formulas you might need. This includes:
Financial functions (interest depreciation etc.)
How to best visualize your data using PivotTables and Pivot Charts
And so much more...
Upon completion of this course, you'll have a great grounding in Excel formulas and functions. You’ll be confident in navigating, sharing and using spreadsheets in a variety of ways.
You’ll be able to create charts that have an impact from databases that communicate data and financial records efficiently and effectively.
You will be able to report data in various formats including: tables, graphs and PivotTables. Once completed you'll have advanced understanding of Excel that will positively impact your professional capability.
Here’s what our students are saying…
★★★★★ "A comprehensive and well structured course, and the examples and explanations are clearly presented; and the instructor is very engaging, easy to listen to and even entertaining (which is always a plus for keeping ones interest.”
- Arnold Schwartz
★★★★★ “Instructor explains topics in clearly. The course is relevant and is helpful to people who have no or little experience with Excel like me. Update: The instructor makes learning fun and simple, I have been learning many different functions that are necessary when applying to real life business situations.”
- Daniel Trujillo
★★★★★ “One of the BEST courses I have taken on Excel. This course takes the student through all of the options for charting and data visualization. The examples are structured so there is no redundancy and time wasting steps. Well done!”
- Jim Tibbetts
Did you know?
Simon Sez IT teaches all sorts of software, including:
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Outlook
- Photoshop Elements
- Web Development Languages
- And so much more!
Who this course is for:
- Those new to using Microsoft Excel.
- No previous knowledge of Excel required. This course is created for absolute beginners.
- If you want to refresh your memory and understanding of Excel.
- Users of earlier versions of Excel looking to update their skills.
- Users with basic knowledge of Excel and those upgrading from previous software versions
- Users who have a foundation of Microsoft Excel and seeking to advance their Excel knowledge.
Since 2008, individuals, small businesses, and Fortune 500 companies with thousands of employees have benefited from the easy and hands-on software training offered by Simon Sez IT. With over 8,000 video tutorials on a range of software programs, Simon Sez IT ensures stress-free eLearning and enhanced employee productivity - no matter whether you are implementing new software or a technological upgrade for your workplace. With over 575,000 Udemy students in over 180 countries, Simon Sez IT is the preferred online learning choice for individuals and businesses everywhere.