Excel 2016 PowerPivot, PowerQuery, PowerView & BI
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- An understanding of how the four components of Microsoft’s Power BI suite (Power Query, Power Pivot, Power View, and Power Map) work together to provide amazing data analysis possibilities, all within Excel
- How to import data from various data sources into Excel, both with older tools and the newer Power Query tools, with emphasis on the latter
- An understanding of the relationship between the Excel Data Model and Power Pivot
- An understanding of how Power Pivot adds significant power to Excel’s existing data analysis tools
- How to use the Power Pivot user interface, and how to create pivot tables with Power Pivot
- How to use the DAX language in Power Pivot to create calculated columns and measures, and why DAX is so powerful
- How to create named sets, hierarchies, and KPIs (key performance indicators) with Power Pivot
- How Power View and Power Map can be used to create insightful reports and maps with very little work
- Microsoft Office 2016 (Professional Plus or higher)
This course takes up where the Optima Train Excel 2016 Pivot Tables Deep Dive course leaves off. It all revolves around the fairly new suite of Microsoft “Power” tools, often referred to as Power BI. The course has three primary themes. First, it teaches you a number of methods for importing data (from a database, text files, or other sources) into Excel. The primary emphasis is on Power Query. Second, it devotes considerable time to the Excel Data Model and Power Pivot for analyzing data with pivot tables. These take traditional pivot tables to a whole new level. Third, it shows how Power View and Power Map can be used to create insightful reports and maps with very little work.
***** THE MOST RELEVANT CONTENT TO GET YOU UP TO SPEED *****
***** CLEAR AND CRISP VIDEO RESOLUTION *****
***** COURSE UPDATED: February 2016 *****
“When I first looked up this site I was a bit skeptical, but I soon realized how amazing these courses are. They have helped me excel in all my business classes. The PowerPivot course now makes business analytics easy and at my fingertips." - Wilson Xu, STUDENT
“The Optima Train two part series on Pivot Tables is pure gold! The material is so amazingly thorough and clear that anyone watching the videos and doing the exercises provided will without a doubt become a true expert at working with Pivot Tables and likely become a hero at work by applying and sharing this new-found knowledge. There is nothing like it on the market." - Phil, FORMER TREASURY OPERATIONS MANAGER - EXXONMOBIL
99.9% of Excel users do not use PowerPivot but those that do are in elite company. Power Pivot allows end users with no business intelligence or data analytics training to develop data models and calculations. The tide has shifted where the knowledge worker can perform analysis on millions of records without using specialized IT software or the help of business intelligence consultants. Learning PowerPivot and DAX will take your Excel skills to the very top. People who know Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts should take the next logical step and learn a skill set that is in very high demand and in short supply. Become an indispensable resource at your work place. Simplify your work and personal life by learning this extremely powerful tool.
This is the most comprehensive Excel PowerPivot and Advanced Business Intelligence course and has 47 short video tutorials. The Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts course serves as a prequel to this highly valuable course. There is zero fluff and no time wasted in this course. The instructor, Dr. Chris, has decades of experience using Excel in real-world settings solving complex business problems. There is no quicker way to learn Excel PowerPivot than to watch these videos and follow along with the free companion exercise workbooks which are downloadable. If you want to stand out among your colleagues, earn a promotion, further your professional development, save tons of hours every year, and learn Excel PowerPivot and Advanced Business Intelligence Tools in the quickest and simplest manner then this course is for you!
You'll have lifetime online access to watch the videos whenever you like, and there's a Q&A forum right here on Udemy where you can post questions.
We are so confident that you will get tremendous value from this course. Take it for the full 30 days and see how your work life changes for the better. If you're not 100% satisfied, we will gladly refund the full purchase amount!
Take action now to take yourself to the next level of professional development. Click on the TAKE THIS COURSE button, located on the top right corner of the page, NOW…every moment you delay you are delaying that next step up in your career…
- Any competent Excel users who want to be on the leading edge with Excel’s latest and most powerful data analysis tools