Excel Macros and VBA: Automate Your Excel Workload
What you'll learn
- Automate your Excel workload
- Impress your boss with your Excel wizardry!
- Build your Resume by adding Excel Programming to your Skills
- Microsoft Excel
- Basic Excel Skills (you know what rows and columns are)
If you already use Excel, you know how repetitive and time consuming some tasks can be. This course is designed to teach you how to take those repetitive and time consuming Excel tasks, and make them happen in a click of a button! If you use Excel a lot in your work, this course is essential; it will reduce your workload significantly.
In this course you will learn:
- What macros are and why you should use them.
- How to read and edit Visual Basic for Application code, and quickly edit macros.
- How to make conditional macros that work in a variety of situations.
- How to create macros that apply effects dynamically to large sets of Excel data.
- How to save enormous amounts of time by automating your Excel work.
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for people who know how to use the basic features of Excel and want to unlock it's true power.
We are dedicated to producing high quality educational content for Udemy students. When you enroll in any of our courses, you can be confident that that it will be continually updated with the latest, most accurate information.
Think Forward Training is partnered with experts in many topics including Excel, Matlab, and Musical performance. We have many courses in the works, covering a broad range of topics. We look forward to developing a trusted student-instructor relationship with you!