Excel Macros and VBA: Automate Your Excel Workload
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 article
- 10 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Automate your Excel workload
- Impress your boss with your Excel wizardry!
- Build your Resume by adding Excel Programming to your Skills
- Microsoft Excel
- Basic Excel Skills (you know what rows and columns are)
If you already use Excel, you know how repetitive and time consuming some tasks can be. This course is designed to teach you how to take those repetitive and time consuming Excel tasks, and make them happen in a click of a button! If you use Excel a lot in your work, this course is essential; it will reduce your workload significantly.
In this course you will learn:
- What macros are and why you should use them.
- How to read and edit Visual Basic for Application code, and quickly edit macros.
- How to make conditional macros that work in a variety of situations.
- How to create macros that apply effects dynamically to large sets of Excel data.
- How to save enormous amounts of time by automating your Excel work.
- This course is meant for people who know how to use the basic features of Excel and want to unlock it's true power.
This video explians what macros are and how they can be used to drastically reduce your Excel workload.
This video shows you even more examples of how macros can reduce your Excel workload.